Chapter One

* Isabelle's Pov*
Isaac And Isaiah Was with Me at The Saloon Talking When a Couple of Men Came in.

"Is that a Mexican and A RedSkin?" Isaiah Asked me as I watched Isaac Draw in the book I brought him.

"So what if it is" I Said
"Shouldn't they all be gone now?"
"One more Time, Stop Being mean I don't want Isaac To Grow up to be like You!" I Said as Everyone in the Saloon listened to us

"Fine, I don't Understand How You Could Go Behind Colm's Back To Save The Kid. Someone who Helped us After our Mom Died" He said as I slam my Glass on the table as Isaac Started crying after Isaiah Said that.

"Because The Kid Lost His Mom Over What Isaiah, Ten Fucking Dollars, Or Was It the Fact That the Kid's Dad Is Colm's Biggest Enemy Who Incase You Forgot Killed Our Mother So I Hate Colm To the End Of The Earth, Now shut Up Or Isaac and I Are Leaving Because we Ain't Going Back To Colm" I Said Quietly.

The Door To The Saloon Opened and a Guy With Blonde Hair And Blue Eyes Walked in and went to the Indian and Mexican Guy By The Bar and Talked and Stared at us At the Table.

"Sissy, Why are Those Men staring at us?" Isaac Asked Pulling On my Fancy Pants Leg as I Sighed and Glared at Isaiah.

"Those are the Van Der Linde Gang Ain't They?" Isaiah Asked Paling

"No Duh" I said as I picked Isaac Up to walk out the door as Isaiah stayed in the Saloon and saw The Gang Leader Dutch Talking to a Man.

"Come on Isaac Let's go back to the hotel Hunter Is Probably Awake and Wants to play And wait for Brother"

Dutch and The Other Man looked when we heard a Fight Starting From in the Bar and Saw Isaiah Flying From the door and i Laughed as Isaac Hid behind me.

"Shut Up Isabelle!!!" He said as he Picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off.

The Window Busted Open after the Blonde guy was Thrown through the window and Three men Came running out After Tommy and The Entire town Formed a Circle around The Two and I Sighed As Isaac Hid behind me.

"Oh no..." I said Quietly As I Watched as Tommy Started hitting the Guy
"Isa Do Something!!" Isaac Yelled

I looked at Isaac as i walked Up to the fight As Mr. Downes Came up

"Enough please" Thomas said as he coughed the Blonde Guy was Getting beat by Tommy.

I grabbed Tommy and Pulled him off the guy as Tommy Reached behind Him and Punched me As I heard a Pop and I fell as Isaac Screamed and I pulled my hand away from my nose and saw Blood and I became Angry.

"Oh Shit Tommy You Fucked Up" Isaiah and a Few Other townspeople Said as everyone saw me On the ground looking at my bloody hand.
Tommy Looked at me and Paled

"Shit Isabelle I Didn't know it was You!" Tommy said

I held my Hand to my nose and Punched him To Knock him out as Everyone laughed and walked away As the Mexican guy yelled at Me

"Hey chica!!"

I turned around and saw all of them looking at me as I sighed and Walked back over.

"Yeah?"
"My friend and I heard what you said at the Bar" He said
"I'm sorry But I'm not one of them anymore, I left for a reason" I said
"You were a O'Driscoll?" Arthur asked
"I was until He had his men kill a woman who had a young boy Over Ten dollars I saved the boy, After That i ran away with the kid and My Son." I said as i looked at Arthur and the rest Of Them

"Where's the Boy?" Dutch asked
"He left With my Brother....." I said
"How old are You and Your Brother?" Dutch asked
"My brother is Twenty and I Just Turned Nineteen" I Said