Label (Nayeon)

You and Nayeon have been friends for a long time now. Not to mention, you two were like the flirty friends. You guys would flirt, kiss, and do everything a couple would do, but whenever people asked you what you guys were, you two would laugh and walk away. Mostly because even you guys didn't know what you were. Fuck buddies? But there was more than just that.

Y/n's POV.

I was waiting for Nayeon after class.

Nayeon: "Hey, did you wait long?"
Y/n: "Yeah because of your slow ass."
Nayeon: "It's not my fault Mr. Yang took five years to hand out the assignment."
Y/n: "Okay, you don't have to snap at me."
Nayeon: "You did first."

She grabbed my hand and we started walking.

Y/n: "Bad day?"
Nayeon: "Yeah, and I need to get rid of it before I explode."
Y/n: "And how are you gonna do that?"

She smirked at me and pulled me to our secret spot. It was literally in an empty classroom. I put my sweater over the security camera and locked the door before getting my tie pulled by an impatient bunny. She made me lean on a desk.

Nayeon: "Hm, where should we start?"
Y/n: "You pick, your day went bad."
Nayeon: "Lets start with this."

She ripped my shirt open, not even bothering with the buttons.

Nayeon: "These are always a sight to see, it makes me feel 100 times better."

She ran her fingers along my stomach and abs.

Y/n: "Really? Your turn then."
I pulled her towards me and our lips connected.

Nayeon's POV.

Y/n had already pulled me into a kiss before I could answer her. I felt her hands go around my waist, pulling me closer. Like she didn't want to ever let go of me. She was distracted with touching my stomach, I slid my tongue into her mouth. I obviously won as always.

Y/n: "You never let me top you."
Nayeon: "Because I get to control you."
I whispered seductively into her ears.
Y/n: "Says who?"
Nayeon: "Me."
Y/n: "Oh really?"

She pulled me to sit on her lap.

Y/n: "Since when?"
Nayeon: "Since-

ThenI felt it. She had already put it in when I was busy talking and now it was hurting.

Nayeon: "Y-Yah. You're so mean."
Y/n: "You already had an orgasm just dirty talking to me, how can someone get this wet by just talking?"

She lifted me up and set me down on the desk with her in between my legs.

Y/n: "You always do all the work, how about a day off?"

She snuggled closer to my neck and kissed me.

Without warning she thrust her hips inside me and I screamed of pleasure. My arms went around her neck for leverage and she went off.

Nayeon: "S-Stop it hurts."
Y/n: "It does? I'm not gonna stop so you can't walk tomorrow. I'm gonna make you sore. You're mine and only mine Im Nayeon."
Nayeon: "Then fuck me until I'm sore."

Was that a good idea? I don't know because she made me feel like paradise and I've never seen this aggressive Y/n.

Nayeon: "F-Fuck Y/n! I'm cumming!"
She pulled out and crouched to my area.

Nayeon: "Why did you stop!"
Y/n: "So I can do this."

She inserted her tongue into my folds and my back arched from the pleasure. I came on her and she licked it all up, not leaving a drop of my juices. She pulled up her pants and sat down. Just when I thought we were done, she put three fingers in.

Nayeon: "W-What did you just put in?"

She smiled innocently at me and started moving her fingers inside me. She went in and out so fast that I could feel every movement she made.

Y/n: "Cumming again?"
Nayeon: "Y-Yeah. Go faster N/n."

That's the magic word, use her nickname I made for her. Faster she went until I came a second time. Her fingers were all wet from me. She put her fingers inside her mouth, making sure I was watching her.

Y/n: "Sweet as always."

Then she kissed me, making me taste my own juices.

Y/n carried me to lay on her lap with my head on her chest. We were both breathing heavily.

Y/n: "This isn't very 'just friends' of us."
Nayeon: "S-Shut up."
Y/n: "Tired?"
Nayeon: "Mhm."

The sweet and innocent Y/n was back.

Nayeon: "I feel bad whenever I'm with you."
Y/n: "Why?"
Nayeon: "You were completely clueless when we first fucked. You were like a lost puppy waiting for instructions."
Y/n: "But you taught me so why do you feel bad?"
Nayeon: "Because, I took your innocence away. My needy ass could've gone to anyone but I chose an innocent person."

She grabbed my chin to make me look at her.

Y/n: "I'm glad you chose me. I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't with you. Why do you think I agreed? I liked you way back in middle school you old grandma."

She leaned back in her seat and scoffed, offended? I couldn't believe she liked me before!

Y/n: "I can't believe you thought I was innocent too. I used to-

She stopped and I knew what she was gonna say and smirked.

Nayeon: "What?"
Y/n: "I used to do inappropriate things just by thinking of you."
Nayeon: "Really-
Y/n: "BUT! I don't need to do that anymore. I have you and that's all that matters."
Nayeon: "Then...what are we?"

Y/n: "Girlfriends."
Nayeon: "Y-You think so?"
Y/n: "Yeah. We do everything a couple does already, but if you don't want a label it's okay."
Nayeon: "No, I want to be known as yours."

I turned to look at her.

Y/n: "Good because it took me a lot of courage to say that shit."
Nayeon: "Aw! You're such a baby!"
I kissed her face and she sat there, disgusted.

Nayeon: "You love me though, admit it."
Y/n: *smiles* "I love you Nayeon."
Nayeon: "I love you more N/n."

hehe whoops! ✌️