13. The Library

All alone as you look through
the door
Nothing left to see
If it hurts and you can't take no more
Lay it all on me
If you're hurting, if you're hurting
You can Lay it all on me
Lay it all on me
(You can Lay it all on me)

"Thank you. I never thought hanging with you would be so fun, Zakhy," I confided Zakhar honestly.

"You're welcome. And stop calling me that name, " He professed to try to hide his smile.

"See you tomorrow," I said beaming at him.

"See you ---" Before he could complete his sentence I hugged him again and kissed his cheeks. I don't know why I did that. But I felt like doing it maybe I want to thank him. I felt him blushing.

"Did the golden boy of our school is blushing right now? " I said teasing him.

"Shut up! And be prepared for your compensation," He announced turning his back to me.

Oh! He's blushing. That's so cute!

"Bye, " I mumbled to him. He's still caressing his cheeks as if something hot is in his cheeks.

I came back to my room and peeped from my window. He was gone. And the pain in my forehead was also gone. I smiled again. So much happened in some days. School drama, then competition, Dad's bickering, then Cole after that the ride with Zakhy, the diner. The day was full of adventures. I was too tired. I took a shower put a dress on and crawled towards the bed. I dozed off with a smile on my face.

♥️♥️♥️

"YOU WENT OUT WITH ZAKHAR??" Serena blurted and that made everyone's direction towards us. I just told my best friend about last night's adventure. And she freaked out.

"Serena, shush! Everyone is looking." I told her at glancing at the looks on people's faces.

"LET THEM LOOK! YOU ALMOST DID A ADVENTURE. I'M SO JEALOUS! " She announced more loudly. Forget it! She's a gossip queen.

"Crap! " I meant to myself. Why my best friend is like this. Loud!

"We don't have any homework today, right?" I asked her. I didn't have time to do homework. I was really tired last night.

"We do have homework of history. But don't change the topic, " She said to me.

"Oh! No! I'm dead. I need to go, " I grabbed my stuff and notified her.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Library, " I said trotting.

"But you've to tell me everything," She yelled from behind.

I was going to reply to her but I crashed with none other than Matt.

"Are you okay?" He said rubbing his forehead.

"Yes, I am. Are you okay? " I told him by gathering my things.

"This type of thing doesn't hurt me, Nance," he said boosting his ego. Loser!

I raised my eyebrows at him, "I was just trying to be nice."