Chapter 1

"Sylvie was walking down the street towards her house, her clothes almost torn, her hair messy, she had small wounds and it seemed that she was crying."

Sylvie stayed with her mom in an apartment on 23, ALVIN STEERT, LONDON. Her mom is a doctor in St. THOMAS HOSPITAL. Her father died a year ago in an car accident, while coming back from work. It was only after her fathers death that she and her mom moved to ALVIN STREET. 

Sylvie, even though a very sweet and kind hearted girl, didn't have many friends

Sylvie, even though a very sweet and kind hearted girl, didn't have many friends. Some senior girls bullied her everyday, this didn't just stop at the school, where ever they found Sylvie they would bully her, beat her, take her stuffs and even take her money that she had. This kept on happening to Sylvie, her mom always used to ask her about these girls but she wouldn't say anything about them.

       [WENDY- the head of the girls who bullies Sylvie]

        Wendy has always had a crush on a boy named Isaac, Isaac is very famous as he is the captain of the lacrosse team. Sylvie too likes Isaac, she even partnered him for a charity dance that the school  organized. Most other students assume that Wendy always bullies Sylvie because of the dance.

            [ALLIE: SYLVIE'S ONE AND ONLY FRIEND, HER BEST FRIEND]

IT WAS THE BEGINING OF SOPHOMORE YEAR, SYLVIE AND ALLIE WALKED INSIDE THE SCHOOL TOGETHER:

"What do think?" asked Allie

"Umm, you were saying something, I- just dosed off." said Sylvie

"WELL!! Don't think about her, I know you are thinking about Wendy and her little clique"

"NO, I mean, yeah I was kind off thinking about her. what if she continues bullying me as always?"

"Don't worry Sylv, I am here for you."

"I know that you are always there for me"

"Hey Sylv, turn back!! Look who's coming, it's Isaac"

"Als, stop! STOP! DON'T! He doesn't even know that I exist"

"Of course he knows you Sylv. He has to remember THE DANCE, and you have far too a beautiful face to forget"

                                                                              !!BELL RINGS!!                                                                                 

"HEY!! Als, I have biology now. I'll see you later. BYEE!!"

"YEAH, I have History now, BYEEE!!"

Sylvie quickly closed her locker and started walking towards the class

ON ENTERING THE CLASS, Sylvie looks around for an empty bench, the only empty bench was the one beside ISAAC.

[MR RONAN: THE BIOLOGY TEACHER]

"Miss. Evanador!! Can't you find a seat? Please go and sit beside Mr. Hart"

"Umm, yes sir!"

SYLVIE seemed to be very anxious, sitting beside her crush

"Heya Partner", a calm voice spoke

"Oh! Hey"

"You remember me, Right??" Isaac said with a smile

"Yeah, the school charity dance"

"Yeah"

"YOU CAN TAKE YOUR LITTLE CHAT OUTSIDE IF YOU WANT" shouted Mr. Ronan

"SORRY SIR!" said both

"SO AS I WAS SAYING..." continued Mr. Ronan

[THE CLASS CONTINUED-]

!!BELL RINGS!!

"OH YEAH!! STUDENTS!! LOOK AT THE PLACE IN WHICH YOU ARE SITTING, YEAH !! AND NOW LOOK WHO SITS BESIDE YOU, THESE ARE YOUR PARTNERS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND THIS IS YOUR PERMANENT PLACE, THANK YOU!!"

Sylvie was HAPPY yet confused and again very scared of what Wendy would do!! She was deep into these thoughts, when a voice spoke.

"So! We are partners again I see!!"

"Yeah"

"Are you busy now"

"Umm, no not really"

"So!! Umm would you like to have a coffee"

"Umm!"

SOMEONE FROM BEHIND

"Hey! ISAAC, come on, we need to go"

"Yeah coming, HEY UMM REALLY SORRY"

"IT'S OK" said SYLVIE