Just The Beginning (Still Editing )

How about this, you wake up one morning, get in the shower .. Get out .. Anyways you dry off or whatever . Put on your favorite, pair of panties & bra .. Pink that is .. Thinking your the only person home but your not . So you walk towards the kitchen .. Feeling all sexy and stuff .. Starts getting your breakfast material out but, you hear a voice say " Damn" .. You turn around, and say where the hell you come from.. He walks towards you.. And says he over slept, and forget to leave . You knowing he's suppose to be at work.. This is the first time you and him were alone, this isn't even your man.. It's somebody else's .. But if she knew what I knew, she would leave .. He's like a best friend to you, but will that change ? Your mind blown because he's standing dead ass in front of you. Looking like a caramel latte w/ sprinkles.. He continues to walk toward you, should you stop him? He Saying he wants you, and your telling him to chill but do you really mean it? So you try your hardest to change the subject and ask "Want some breakfast" he smiled and said that too. You give him that quit playing look knowing he ain't playing because look at you.. What guy you know, see that and wouldn't want a piece of that ass .. You hit your escape mode.. So your walking towards the back, he grabs you puts you on the counter and begans kissing you from the top to the Bottem, in your heart your like stop but can you? Your biting your lips because his kisses are sending chills down your back.. You grab his tool box, thinking that would make him stop.. You just make things worse.. That signaled you want it just as bad as he do. In your head your like dam what have I got myself into. Kissing him passionately, he's rubbing your favorite spot.. Your booty.. So he picks you up, takes you to the living room, lays you softly on the couch .. As your kissing him, you feel him getting harder and your getting wetter by the second .. He slides his hand, down your panties. He asks you these exact words " Can I" ? What did you do?
___________________________
He looked into my eyes.. I couldn't hold back. But i couldn't just let him have me like that. I got up, he followed me into my bed room. I was scared.. Tempted but scared. Was he really gonna take it there? He began to undress.. Me lying down on the bed just waiting for him to give me what I want. He said" turn over " .. I said why would I do that? He said " if he don't eat it from the back it's an insult " I looked, and looked up to the ceiling hoping God sees me.. And forgive me for my sins .. He turned every inch of me on. Them big sexy brown eyes; that body .. Mane I just said fuck it .. I grabbed him by his 4 pound chain and made him thrust soooo deep inside of me that my first breath couldn't even handle it . He was huge. I wanted to cry and I did. He was so gentle. Not to mention, I have a whole chain of hickeys down and around my neck. Nibbling on my ear, telling me he loves me. My deepest cries went out. The loudest moans. My nails were so clutch into his back, that his scars will remain like a tattoo . He had every inch of his 12 inch inside of me .He was actually so deep, that I felt it in my stomach. I began to feel my self get hotter. He was killing me in every way. I couldn't catch my breath, my heart was racing, I was having hot flashes and all! Fuck, but I didn't want him to stop. It got real when I started screaming his name. He was feeling like the man of the year. It felt so good having him on top of me Jesus. We changed positions, even though I was out of breath. He wanted to hit it from the back.. Little do he know he could of had me upside down and I still would of loved it. He took his time sliding inside me from the back, I felt every thing. I could only know the pain I was going through. He was what the new generation call " Knee Deep" inside of me. See, here's the good part.. I begin to run.. I couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed my hands and put them on my thighs .. And fucked the hell out of me. I tapped out so many times, he still didn't stop. I've nutted 3 times already. I'm leaking and all.
He began gripping my ass, I was throwing it back like no tomorrow .. Ooooh shit he moaned my name .. He has fell in love with my pussy, Just as much as I'm lusting for his pipe. He pulled out .. I turned over .. I asked what happen.. He said unless you trying to be my baby momma I had to . So I asked " I'm good enough for you to fuck but not have your baby? " .. He said " it's not even like that " .. I got up, he grabbed me and said " I ain't done " I said " we are done here" . He begged .. And begged.. And got on his knees .. I'm thinking should I give him round two? Is he worthy?