Chapter One: His Butler, Entertaining

A/N: Hello! :DD So I am re-writing this fanfiction that I had written about three years ago. Though it was deleted after awhile by WattPad itself, I do remember some details and hopefully this one will be much better than the first. And if you didn't know, this is a Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) fanfiction. I apologize if characters seem OCish, meaning that their personalities and actions may vary. May also contain spoilers if you have not seen the first season of Kuroshitsuji~ Thank you for reading❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter One: His Butler, Entertaining~

A young, dark-blue-hair boy sits in his work office. This isn't just any boy, this child's name is.. Ciel Phantomhive. A heir to his deceased father's job as the Queen's Guard Dog. As you may guess, the Young master's job is to investigate and report criminal acts to the Queen. Considering that he is a child, it is quite common for children to be bored at times. Ciel Phantomhive was a hard-working, busy, and to be frank, quite a responsible young adult. He had many tasks to complete and as well as his own education, at the time. Despite his mature and adult-like nature, he is really just a child on the inside. (Hint as to why I called him a child)

The young master was feeling quite aggravated and tiresome of his paperwork, today.

"Sebastian, I will be taking a break for the moment. Prepare tea and scones at once." The blue-haired boy said.

"Yes, my Lord," The butler dressed in black replied.

Ciel sighed and flopped onto his desk. He was relieved to have at least a couple of minutes to take a breather. He was quite tired, indeed. The young master had so much paperwork to do and on top of that, he also had many plans for his school work as well. "How boring.." Ciel had a tired expression on his face as he lied face down on his desk. Sebastian walked in with a tray of crumpets and Earl Grey tea. "Here is what you had requested, sir." He placed the tray on the desk, poured the tea and handed his young master the cup of tea. "What is the matter, Young Master?" He questioned with a smirk. Obviously, Sebastian knew what was troubling the little lord. He could read Ciel like an open book. Ciel sipped his tea and gave a glare at his butler. Annoyed and over-worked, Ciel sighed heavily and then spoke. "I am quite bored of the tedious work, Sebastian."

The butler replied, "Oh dear, well you have been working quite hard, indeed. But, it is necessary for you my lord, to keep up with your studies as such. A young man like you is required to accomplish many tasks. You first must be able to have the best etiquette as a heir to the Funtom company, speak many languages fluently and correctly as well as speak German, as well. You must also work on your dancing, my lord. I hate to admit it but, you don't have quite a talent for dancing." He sighed lightly and shook his head. Ciel was quite angered now. His own butler was lecturing him! "That is enough, Sebastian. I do not need to hear you lecturing me." The young master tapped his fingers on his desk in anger with a angered expression on his face, once again. "Still so childish." Sebastian thought and sighed again. "If that is all you need, I shall be taking my lea-" He bowed and then was interrupted. "No. Sebastian, go find something interesting for me to do." Ciel said.

"Go fetch me something... entertaining." He said with a slight smirk. The young master gave his butler a quite vague command. He thought that even his own butler wouldn't be able to complete this task. With such a vague request, Sebastian wouldn't be able to complete such a thing. "Yes, my Lord." Sebastian bowed and took his leave. "This shall be fun to see what he comes up with. Ciel smirked a very devilish smirk and started on his work at once. Sebastian was cleaning the mansion and thought, "Something.. to entertain him, huh? What a nice challenge this will be." His eyes glowed a bright red-pink color as he smirked.

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! I am currently writing the second chapter, so stay tuned!! :DD