9..💔..WHY....💔.

💔💔

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💔💔💔

Wen Ning was flabbergasted.

His Xiange!!!....

Drinking wine!!!.....

With three alphas!!!!!

It wasn't even possible in the wildest of anyone's dream.... The earth might turn upside down, but First Omega would never do anything that's against his principles and etiquette in life. He ran and banged the door of Mingshi. But nobody opened it. All he heard was loud laughter and cussing words from inside...

Wen Ning ran back to the Yǎshì (elegant room) to fetch Lan Qiren but unfortunately collided to Jin Yao.

"What now? Why are you disturbing everyone again and again? "

Lan Yao reprimanded him. But Wen Ning didn't back down, he hastily bowed and said.

"Please, I need to talk to Elder Lan, Lan Qiren..... "

But Lan Yao just scoffed

"He's busy. Pray go back and don't disturb people here. "

He pushed Wen Ning hard, out of Yǎshì and closed the huge hall's door on his face. Wen Ning fell on the ground sobbing.

"Now, who will help my Childe Wuxian!!? Gods of heaven, my Master never did anything inappropriate or anything that went against conscience or against humanity. People kept hurting him again and again, but he never reciprocated or even harshly ever talked back to anyone. Always wholeheartedly fulfilled his duties, never acted biased, always been just to everyone, always had goodwill for everyone, helped and cared for everyone.....even those who resented him.... If today you don't help me helping him, I would never trust there's an heavenly power that protects good souls, never trust. "