PROLOGUE

KITA P.O.V

I can see ghosts, my grandma can see them too, I encounter them for the first time when I was still a young boy.

We were in a funeral of an old man, I never saw that old man yet. My grandma asked me to sit down beside a grandpa before walking towards an old lady, they talked for awhile until I saw my grandma walking towards back to me.

She smiled at me and gestured me to stand up and walks towards the coffin. There I saw the grandpa sitting beside me is also the dead old man. I looked to my side and I saw the grandpa crouching to my height infront me.

The grandpa smiled at me a little, "You know you and your grandmother are the only one who could see me" He said before pointing at the crying old lady. "Do you see that?, That's my wife we've been together for 26 years until I have to go, I have to go so fast that I didn't manage to say goodbye" He told me "Can you send her a message for me?" He asked.

I nodded while looking at him, "What do you want me to say?" I asked the grandpa. "Tell her that I love her" The old man respond, "How will she know that its from you?" I asked him again.

Grandpa leaned closer to my ears, "tell her to keep having a glass of champagne every friday night, I want her to light the fire like we always did and make our secret toast to the moon and stars like we always did and tell her to never feel alone and then she'll know" he whispered before looking at me again and I just nodded before walking towards the old lady.

I gestured her to come closer and whispered to her ear, "I want you to keep having a glass of champagne every friday night, I want you to light the fire like we always did and make our secret toast to the moon and stars like we always did, never feel alone for I will always be in your heart". The lady started sobbing before hugging me, I looked at the old man to see my grandmother is talking to him, he looked at me and smiled a little before disappearing.

"I don't understand." I said and looked up to my grandma.

"Maybe not now, but someday my dear, someday you will" She smiled and held my hand.

After that my grandmother always tell me that there were so many lost soul that need help to head towards the light and she told me to never think that seeing a ghost is a curse, rather I must think of it as a gift and that's what makes me special.