Main Character (OC)

Character Sheet~

Real Name: Victoria(First) Val (Middle) Quinn (Last)

Marine Name: (9-14)Recruit Victoria, (15-17) Sargent Victoria, (18-20) Commodore Victoria, (21-22)Vice Captain Victoria, (23-24)Captain Victoria, (24.5+) Vice Admiral Victoria, (26+) Admiral

Age: 8 (Debut), 12 (Invasion Gone Wrong), 13 (Garp's student and crewmate), 15 (Sargent Victoria), 18 Commodore Victoria), 21 (Vice Captain), 23-24 (Captain Victoria), 24.5 (Vice Admiral Victoria), 26+ (Admiral)

Height: 5'4(8-14), 5'8 (15-17), 6'4 (18-19), 6'8 (20), 7'0 (21), 7'6 (22-23), 8'0 (24+)

Eye color: Emerald Green Eyes

Hair color: Dark Purple, long silky smooth hair. She puts her hair up in a braid.

Gender: Female

Friends: Smoker, Hina, Luna Jasmine Donquixote, Monkey .D. Dragon (Secret Friend), Baz Ash Vinesmoke (Information Broker, Spy, Secret Friend.)

Mentors~ Sakazuki(Aka Sensei or Sir Akainu, Magma Powers), Monkey D. Garp, Kizaru (Light Powers), Kuzan (Ice Powers)

Family: Crocodile (Father), Garp (Adoptive Grandfather), Smoker (Adopted Big Brother/6years older),

Dominant Hand: Right Handed Mostly but is Ambidextrous.

Marine Crew~Garp's (Current), Victoria's (Later)

Ship: Garp's (Current), Victoria's (Later)

Tattoos~ Marine Corps, on her right shoulder.

Fighting Style:Two sword Style, Martial Arts, Rokushiki.

Appearance: She has slightly tanned skin. Emerald green eyes that shine bright and sparkle. She has shoulder length Dark Purple, long silky smooth hair. She puts her hair up in a braid. Her left eye was damaged, leaving a vertical scar from the injury, and wears a signature eye patch with a golden marine logo on it.

Personality: Reckless, Bold, Brave, Selfless at times, Free Spirit, Cheerful person, Laid-back, Kind and caring to those around her no matter who they are as long as they aren't a threat to anyone or to her.

Outfits~

1.)Fancy Marine Casual~ White & Gold suit with a navy blue vest, & dress shoes with white laces. White dress shirt with golden Marine cuff-links. White dress pants to match. And a White & Gold suit jacket with golden buttons with Marine shoulder pads. They have a white Fedora with a navy blue ribbon and golden Marine login on the front. She covers up her left eye with black eye-patch with a golden marine logo on it. (It was gifted by her big brother Smoker. At the age of 13.)

2.)(Marine Captain Outfit) Skintight white leather pants tucked into their knee high pearl white & golden buckled pirate boots with gold painted Steel soles & toes. Black Bra with a tight black t-shirt that shows cleavage. White leather gloves that stop at her wrists. White tailcoat with high collar and golden buttons & zipper. On the back it has the Marine Justice writing in japanese. The coat has a gold inside laced with a golden lining. The coat is rarely zipped or buttoned up. Clearly showing their main seastone sword on her right hip. They have their second sword lucky in a black holster with white straps on her back. And her BloodyMary Sword on her right hip as well. She covers up her left eye with a black eye patch with a golden marine logo on it, she wears it due to her eye getting damaged a long time ago. (It was gifted by her big brother Smoker. At the age of 13.)

3.)(New Vice Admiral Outfit)

Devil Fruit: Blacken Ash Smoke (She's made out of toxic ash/black smoke that turns people to stone and suffocates them if they inhale her ash she turns into, controls, and produces. They are the only one who can cure those who are afflicted by her powers. She can choose who will be affected by her ash, the ash will avoid those who are considered an enemy.) (Black Ash Blizzard, Black Ash Hurricane, Black Ash Tornadoes, Black Ash Fog, Black Ashy Snow, +More.)