Death and rebirth

Hi guys. I know at the moment I'm writing another rebirth book, but I really love the promised neverland and thought that Isabella deserved more happiness

and I want to prevent some deaths, don't judge me.

Also Rin looks like the girl at the top but with longer hair and wearing the farms clothing

hope u all enjoy~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rins P.O.V

Currently I'm on my way home from school, walking, as expected of an anime obsessed teen with no life. As I'm walking I see a little boy with pink hair that looks oddly familiar. Then I noticed Truck~Sama heading right towards him, and being the weeb I am, realised this could be my ticket out of this world and into the anime world, cause we all know about that weird Isekai sh*t and stuff. I jumped into the road, pushing the familiar boy out of the way, making myself get hit in the process.

It might've been a short life, but it was a fun one. I mean it's not like I had no friends, I was friends with all the people that I had bothered to introduce myself to in my year, Ok, maybe having a vampire diaries obsessed friend who was inlove with Damon Salvatore was a bit infuriating, but we still had fun together. But, now that's over, I'll never be able to annoy my brother anymore and I won't be able to make my friends cry by accident. I just ope they know how much I enjoyed being with them.

Ok, how did this happen.

One minute I was having a heart warming speech about friendships and cringey stuff like that and the next moment I was sitting at a Japanese style table with god infront of me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and god had a short conversation about how he was sorry for letting me die so early on in life and how would give me the ability of aternal reincarnation. Meaning every time I died I would be aloud to choose witch universe I would be reborn into and when I wanted to be reborn.

Of course for the first time I was reincarnated I chose the promised neverland, except not when the trio were around, but when Isabella and Leslie were.

So that's what happened I was reborn. I didn't look anything like my first life though. In my first life I had blue eyes that would turn into sapphires whenever the sun came out and I had dark brown hair with one or two golden streaks in it. I had a similar face shape and body structure as my last life though. Somehow my body had the same faseec as my last life. You see, I did martial arts when I was younger, I quit the club when I was around twelve years old. That didn't mean I completely stopped doing it though, I still practiced for 2 hours before I had lunch.

But apart from that nothing else interesting happened to me though.

~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was so short

Thanks for reading this far already