Bobby Boy

It was a dark stormy night Bob Larson aka Bobby Boy was browsing Hobby Lobby for a new cross to exorcise 50,000 dèmons. He sees the cheapest pink fluffy cross at Hobby Lobby and buys it.  His driver reacts to the cross and Bobby Boy says "Oh! Loki we meet again" start a full on exorcism on the 4th floor Lenox Mall parking garage. Bobby Boy grabs his bible and bible slaps the driver in the back saying "I use my sword to reveal your intentions and leave this poor soul in the name of Jesus." A K.A.R.E.N passes by and sees Bobby Boy assaulting his driver and calls the cops.  Bobby Boy starts jabbing Loki in the gut with the pink fuzzy cross and Loki says " if you don't stop I will release the skinwalker wendigo hybrid on your property." Then Loki breaks the cross and rips his bible and laughs "please you think your puny little unholy trinkets can stop me I will plaque your dreams with dwarf and elf orgies and make them reality." Loki grips the steering wheel and says "I have such sites to show you Bob Larson." Loki says "you think I'm the only god in this meatsuit." Bobby Boy yells out "I flippn knew that it was you Jezabel hiding behind Loki." Loki says "that only one you have 664 to guess!" The driver says "your mother sucked cocks in Helheim and was the whore of Heimdall." Then Loki says "I slept with you daughter and made her my whore and there's nothing you can do about it." Then leviathan takes over and says "you can't evict us we have the deed" as the driver pulls out a scroll of papyrus with all the names of dèmons that stretch's all the way in the mall and ends in Hobby Lobby on the 3rd floor of Lenox Mall and gets on his knees and starts praying to his false god.