The Baby Daddy (A Lady Antebellum Fanfic)

Lady Antebellum fanfic

12-9-12

A Have Fanfic

@LadyAntebellumFanfics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The cold taste of ice water hit Hillary's tounge as her friends and family went out for their celebration. She could her the crowds roaring with laughter and the electrifying beat of the drums. Everyone wore big smiles, it was suppose to be a happy night. She could see the joy in everyones eyes, yet she didnt feel the same excitement. Chris, her husband, and her were going to be having a baby. Hillary had been waiting for this day her whole life. Perferably, she wanted a little baby girl, but Chris wanted a boy. Her and Chris had done many Romantic things before, without ever trying for a baby. It was an accident you could say, They never expected it.

"Darling, come over here. Your mom wants a picture." Chris said to Hillary, catching her off gaurd. Her closest family and friends had came such as, Charles and Cassie, Dave and Kelli, and her mom and dad and Riley. "Oh.. Sure thing." Hillary replied to her husband of 11 months. She made her way across the room to Chris, when she looked over at her greatly loved friend Dave. As soon as she looked at him he looked away with a fading smile. He seemed to show signs of disappointment and confusion. 

She smiled for a split second at the camera with Chris and then walked over to dave. "Hey Hills..... Congradulations..." Dave tried to smile at her, he wouldnt look her in the eyes. Hillary knew why, but she wasnt saying anything. "Hey Dave! Thanks...." She said while going in for a hug. Dave took a step back and went in for a hand shake. They shared a secret that would not be told no matter what, but that shouldn't change their friendship. 

"Hillary!" Charles called from across the room. "Come share a drink with me!"                                                    "Charles, you know i cant drink! Im with child duh." She laughed while walked over to the bar where him and cassie sat. "Oh congradulations Hillary, I'm sure your baby will be so fab!" Cassie smiled at Hillary. "Thanks.." She tried to smile back. "Whats wrong?" Charles questioned Hillary. "Nothing, just tired... its a preggo thing.. haha" Hillary lied, not that Charles would notice. He knew nothing about girls, she actually kind of felt bad for Cassie. Cassie wanted kids so bad but charles refused, although he would be a great father.  

She was just not feeling the partyng mood, she justed wanted to go home. She walked over to Chris to let him know. "Honey, i'm not feeling to well I think im gonna go home." Hillary whispered in his ear. "Are you serious? These people have come here to celebrate our victory and you just want to ruin it?" He said sternley, loud enough for someone to hear if they were listening. Out of the corner of Hillarys eyes she could she dave looking over and listening to their every words. Dave was very protective of her, unlike Chris who was always yelling at her. Chris was sort of mean to her, it was like he married her just to become famous. She didnt really like it, not at all.

Hillary felt a sense of hurt that her husband was yelling at he for not wanting to party, he was definetly drunk. She turned around and ran out the door, feeling the tears start to flow. 

"This is uh... a really hard time for her i better go talk to her. bye" Dave said to Kelli as he was chasing after Hillary. "Hillary! wait!" Dave yelled after her. He caught her arm as she almosted had reached her car. He brushed her hair behind her ear and whiped her tears away. "Hey, its okay. You dont deserve to be treated liked that, let me drive you home." Dave smiled at Hillary. She was to hurt to say anything, so she gave him a nod and got into his car.

As they started to drive memories flashed into Hillary's mind. They were all alone at Hillary's house after Chris had shoved her down and threatened to leave. He was drunk as usual. Hillary kicked him out for the night, he hurt her a lot. She had considered calling Charles, but he was probably out with Cassie. So she decided to give Dave a call. "Dave, I really need a friend right now, can you come over?" He of course came over, this was Dave we were talking about. When is he not free? This was about 3 months ago.