😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 Danganronpa 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Name: Asako Fukiyomi

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks: Poorly dyed pink hair that settles just above her shoulders, peachy complexion, and curvy. She has brown eyes, her face dotted with spontaneous freckles.

Clothes: She's a fashion freak, so she's always trying to sneak in the latest fashion trends. Scrunchies, teased hair, barettes, etc. But typically she wears the Hope's Peak uniform, with long tights underneath that were torn at the knees. She also has a friendship bracelet on her right wrist.

Crush: I've only seen games 1 and 2, bare in mind: Nagito Komaeda, or Toko Fukawa (I like em crazy)

Likes: Astrology, drawing, social media, expressing herself through any  artistic medium, people that can match her energy, interesting personalities, posing like a magical girl
Dislikes: Bugs, seafood, exercising, people fawning over her her, being dependent, being inside.

SHSL/Ultimate: Ultimate Psychologist

Backstory: Asako had a rather troublesome childhood. She was shunned for her exuberant nature and hyper personality. She wore bright colors and made the room feel loud, even if it was completely silent. She eventually was told she had ADHD, which explained her spontaneous nature. She quickly embraced her new identity and searched to help others embrace their true colors. Despite coming off as air-headed at times, she knows all about the human psyche. She knows about emotional chemicals, the hemispheres of the brain, even what facial movements indicate.

Fears: Bugs, an untreatable condition, general idea of death, and losing her ability to Express herself.

Personality: She's a very colorful young woman. She attracts a specific kind of person, typically those who are gyaru, even if she isn't one herself. She's quick to help someone, but less quick to forgive them if they deliberately cross her. She holds a grudge, but often forces herself to overlook it. She also had very strong willpower, and with it comes her tendency to be petty and spiteful. She, again, tries to avoid such things, but is willing to lose friends over such trivial things.

Other: She's pretty easy to murder, and has practically no self defense. She's only armed with her words.