Prologue

(This will not have an inner Sakura. She was kicked out after Aki became Sakura.)

(Aki's POV)
I groaned. My head hurts. My idiotic yet heroic(in my view) mind made me push the child. She had almost been hit by the bullet. Curse these riots. Why in the world are they rioting you may ask?

Simple.

The mayor was just shot at the public meeting. Then the terrorist group arrived. They had been terrorizing us for years, and no one helped. They began to fire weapons and the kid almost got hit. It was right next to my heart so I knew I was gonna die.

Kami, can you please let me be reborn? As Sakura?

Yes my child...

Wow. Who knew dying made you delusional? Oh well. Good bye cruel world.

The darkness overtook me.

"It's not your time child," a deep voice rang out. "You weren't supposed to take that bullet."

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" I yell in to the dark area. I was terrified. I had just died and yet I wake up here?! Where is here?!

"I can't show myself. Not yet. But you may call me Kami. And I'm here to grant you ten wishes for your deed." My eyes widen. Kami?! God of creation and beauty?! Holy crap!

"Well? Are you going to wish or not? I can always send you to heaven and you can do the same thing all day," I cut him off.

"I'll wish.
1. I want to be Sakura Haruno in the Naruto world.
2. I want to have the Rinnegan but I want to be able to hide it.
3. I want a cool sword.
4. NO FLAT CHEST
5. I want to be a Jashinist
6. Sakura's strength from Shippuden
7. Titan Shifting ability from Attack on Titan
8.  I want Bakugo's explosion quirk from BHNA but anywhere not just my hands without drawbacks.
9. I want to be the Jinchuuriki of the ten tails.
10. I want to be offered to join the Akatsuki when I'm 15." I said slowly. It's all I've dreamed of. Hopefully this isn't a reality show for pranks...

"Very well. You will become Sakura right before the bell test. And your bust is now a B. You can just say you had bandages on your chest before. Good luck young one!"

(386 words)