one.

Arizona's POV
Callie's gone, Sofia is gone, my two favorite people are gone. I bought the ticket for them to go. They left a week. I get to see Sofia in a couple months. It's sad. It really is. Luckily i have Mer and Maggie checking up on me. I crawl out of bed and head downstairs to see my roommate Andrew. "Good morning Arizona. are you coming to work today?" He asks me handing me a coffee. "Yeah, i feel better." i sigh. "i just needed a break, i miss her" i look down at my hands holding my white coffee mug. "Me too, Sofia was the best." i look up at him who is putting his mug in the dishwasher.

i look down at my feet. "Well are we carpooling?" i ask grabbing my keys. he nods. "well i'm going to change. I'll meet you in my car in 10" i smile and walk upstairs. i change into some scrubs and grab my scrub cap for the day. i head down to the car where Andrew already is. i start the car and drive to the hospital.

"My sister is in town" he says looking at his phone. "you'll probably see her today at the hospital." he smiles and looks back up at the road.

"good thing i'm driving you can't keep your head out of your phone!" i joke and turn into the hospital parking lot. i park the car in my Peds parking spot. "i'll see you later Andrew." i wave and walk into the hospital alone. i head up to the lounge to find Mer. "Arizona!" Mer walks up to me to hug me. "you're back, i missed you!" she smiles and backs out of our hug. "i'm so happy to be back." i say looking at the time on my phone. "i need to cut something" we laugh. Meredith's pager goes off. "Well i gotta run but meet me in the cafeteria for lunch later." she heads out of the room leaving me alone.

ding ding

i look down at my phone and see Callie calling. "hello?" i listen through the phone. "hey Arizona, Sofia wanted to talk to you. Can you FaceTime?" she asks talking through the phone. "yeah of course!" i take my phone back and answer the FaceTime. "Hey Sof, let me get into a on call room" i smile down at my phone seeing Callie sitting next to her. i walk into the nearest room and sit on the bed. "Hi Sof! i miss you!!" i blow kisses at the phone. "Hi mommy i miss you too" she smiles. "are you having fun princess?" i ask knowing she probably is. "yeah! i made a new friend her name is Kia" she says excitedly. Meredith walk in and sees me on the phone. i wave her over knowing Sofia would like to see her. "Sof look." i pony the phone at Mer. "Auntie Mer!" Sofia squeals. "Hi Sofia! i miss you! Zola wanted me to tell you hi" Meredith says blowing a kiss. "Hi Meredith" Callie says. "hi Callie how's New York been?" She asks. "Hey sofia go get ready for school. say bye to mommy" Callie smiles at the phone. "bye mommy!!!" she screams and runs to the other room. "it's been good, really good. i started my new job yesterday and it's definitely no Grey Sloan but it's good. i'm running my own wing." she smiles. "That's good Callie, well i got to go to surgery. i'll tell the kids you guys said hi" Meredith walks out leaving callie and i on the phone together alone. "Well, um, i guess i gotta go" i awkwardly smile. "wait!" Callie yells. "are you okay zona?" she looks at the phone. "yes, i'm fine Callie. tell Sofia i love her." i smile at the phone. "goodbye Callie." i smile. "goodbye" i hang up before she can say anything else. i shed a tear and looks back down at my phone.

Calliope: "she said she loves you to"

i look back up and wipe my tear away. i stand up and walk out the door. "Hey Dr. Robbins, i got a kid that i want you to scrub in with me in." Karev runs up to me. "Karev, you are an Attending. you don't need me!" Karev hands me a chart and x-ray. "oh, wow, yeah you definitely need me. We run down to the OR and scrub in.

~after the surgery~

i head down to the cafeteria and sit with Amy,Mer, Alex, Richard, link, and some others. "Arizona! if good to see you back!" richard says handing me his pudding like he always does. "thanks" i smile and take a spoon full of the chocolate pudding. "i had the coolest trauma today!" Meredith says excitedly. "so basically..." everything after that begins to fade. What has my world come to? i go home alone. i go to work alone. i drink and eat alone. i sleep alone. i miss Sofia and Callie. i listen back to Meredith. "and somehow i saved the guy" she finishes her story that i didn't hear. i walk out of the cafeteria with i look down at my phone.

A-meet me in the On Call room i need to talk to someone.

i head upstairs and head to the on call room by peds. i lay down and look at my phone waiting for Mer. i stare at a picture of Me, sofia, Callie and Mark.

Calliope-Arizona. i'm in New York.
A-oh no! i'm sorry that wasn't meant for you...
Calliope- it's fine. do you want to talk?
A-this isn't really anything i can talk about over text.

i look up from my phone and stare out the window from the top floor. i let out a deep breath and put my head down. i hear my phone ringing and i pick it up. "Dr. Arizona Robbins." i say naturally. "Dr. Torres here"she laughs. Man i miss that laugh. "sorry i didn't look to see who was calling me" i laugh stare back out the window. "Arizona what's wrong?" callie says again. "Callie i can't talk about it. if i talk about it i'll cry and if i cry i can't stop." i feel my eyes water. "Arizona." she says quietly. "Hey Calliope, can you come to the lounge with me?" i hear Penny say. Calliope. that's what i called her. i have never heard someone else say it.

Callie's POV
i'm sitting in a on call room talking to Arizona. "Arizona" i say quietly. the door opens and penny walks in. "Hey Calliope, can you come tot he lounge with me in a bit?" Penny says. "uh,yeah, give me 10." i put a forced smile up. she walks out and i look back at my phone seeing Arizona hung up.

"Arizona..."