Recap

Hi everyone! My name is Amy and I'm the leader of the Winx Club. A few months ago my friends and I(Belle, Thea, Mandy, Alex, Mel and, Sam) arrived at Alfea for our first day. Some of us didn't have the best first impression and by that, I mean Thea and Belle. But after a few months that changed. Belle and Thea are best friends now and she even allows Thea to call her Belle. Anyways, after a chance encounter at our school assembly, our moms passed down the legacy to us and we were officially the Winx. We didn't think we would actually go on missions and save the world since our moms did that but, at the annual party, the daughters of the Trix attacked( Selina, Damariana and, Iris) and took Alex, Belle, Mandy, and my memories so that their moms could find the location of the vacuums. We had to go find the ancient spell guarded in pixie village to get them back. We didn't get our memories but we found our bonded pixies(Me+Maria, Belle+Lea, Thea+Mela, Alex+Calee, Sam+Carrie, Mandy+Serena, and Mel+Joy). After that fail, we found the only way to truly gain our memories was to find the gem of Eraklyon. Using its light we could use a spell to harness its power and get our memories back. So we asked the specialists to help us since the journey would not be easy. When we got to Eraklyon we soon learned that an old enemy of my mom who is now her friend has the map leading to the gem. But when we arrived at her house her daughter and her daughter's best friend were the only ones home. Their names were Jenny and Kenya. They helped us to find the gem but betrayed us and helped the Trix attack me and Belle. All because they were jealous of how close we were getting to their exes. (To be honest tho me and Derek are way cuter together). But their plans were foiled when the Winx and specialists came to our rescue. Afterward, they left with the Trix. I'm sure they will come back to try and steal the vacuums. After all, they do contain the most powerful spell that can destroy the magic universe. But whatever they throw at us we can handle it because we ARE THE WINX!