Lets Play A Game (Top Hinata Smut)

🖤🖤Author: Hi my Jelly beans ! This is a one shot for my IRL friend I_Am_Sugawara_Koshi
Happy birthday!🖤🖤

(Caution! Poorly written smut ahead)
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Kageyama got home to his and Hinata apartment After practice. He thought Hinata would have been home since His MSBY practice usually got over before the Adlers. he was surprised when he walked into the quiet apartment that seemed to have no one else home.

He was about to pull his phone out and text Hinata that was until he walked into their kitchen and saw a note on the counter with an empty carton of his favorite milk on top of it.

(Note)
Let's play a game
If you can find me 20 minutes after you text me that your home.... You can Do WHATEVER you want to me tonight.
But if you don't find me then You have to let me do WHATEVER I want to you.
(End note)

Kageyama looked down at the note and smirked. They had played this game before but Hinata had never beaten him. He took his phone out and texted Hinata.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Text)
Kageyama
I hope your ready
for your punishment
When you lose 😈❤️

                               🍊Tangerine🍊
                                  I hope your ready
                          to lose ❤️😈
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kageyama put his phone in his pocket and began the hunt. There weren't that many places that Hinata could hide in their apartment so be stared with the ones that made sense.

First he he went to their bedroom and went to the closet. He opened the door forcefully thinking that Hinata would be there. But he wasn't. He shut the door and and Sighed in aggravation. And continued to search.

He started to think of all the things he was going to do to punish his Tangerine not just for this but for drinking his his milk.

He went to the bathroom and looked behind the shower curtain. Still no sign of Hinata.

Now he was a little annoyed. There wasn't very many places that he could be hiding and he was going to be a bit angry if he lost and would have to do whatever Hinata wanted.

He went to the hall closet and opened it up... Sill no sign of him. He shut the door and took a breath.
"Dumbass! Where are you!" He shouted

His phone went off in his pocket.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Text)

                            🍊Tangerine🍊
Give up? 😈

Kageyama
Hell no ❤️
Your going to
Regret this.

🍊Tangerine🍊
You have 5
                                   Minutes left ❤️
                                   ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••