11....🔥...HEAT ..🔥.....

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

When Wen Ning got informed about Wuxian being in heat, he personally went and informed Wangji.

After Wangji confessed his feelings for Wuxian and their marriage to Wen Ning, he instructed him that whenever Wuxian got heat, he should be informed

After Wangji confessed his feelings for Wuxian and their marriage to Wen Ning, he instructed him that whenever Wuxian got heat, he should be informed. And Wen Ning obliged. Wangji immediately came to Gentian cottage accompanied by Wen Ning. He went inside. And Wen Ning as usual, sat outside guarding Gentian cottage.

Wangji could have informed everyone beforehand, about his marriage to Wuxian and his feelings for him. But he had his doubts. Wangji had been for quite some time now in Cloud Recesses. And had observed everyone closely. The Cloud Recesses he had left years ago, had completely changed. On outer part, it seemed ok, but internally it was in chaos.

Everyone in Cloud Recesses, now roamed with ulterior motives and seeked chances to take advantage of others. The once righteous & rule abiding Cloud Recesses had somehow changed to malicious & advantage seeking clan with personal ambition in top priority. And this was the result of too much exposure with JIN clan.

One more negative impact of this exposure was, everyone now looked down upon Lan Wuxian. There were people before too, who either envied him, hated him or had malicious motives towards him, but they dared not show them openly or look down on him. But Lan Jin Yao gave fuel to those inner demons of individuals and now there were more haters and enemies of Wuxian than supporters and friends, including Lan Xichen himself, the current sect leader. So Wangji was doubtful that his marriage and feelings would be given the clan's approval and blessing.

But that wasn't his only concern. The current mental state of Wuxian and his attitude towards life, after everything that he underwent, were too negative and bitter. Wuxian, who was filled with positivity and jolliness before, had love and care for everyone, now only saw life as a burden. Only had bitterness and hostility towards his own self.

And there were high chances Wuxian would immediately refuse and reject Wangji's feelings and the marriage, out of his resentment towards his own self. Wuxian himself looked down on himself and Wangji knew he had to change his this attitude, take him back towards positivity, make him love life again, trust in himself and others too. Especially in Wangji and his love for him (Wuxian). Have faith in love. Something that Wuxian had lost.

But then it was hard to renew his faith, his trust. Besides, with the current situation and keeping in view of Wuxian's attitude and stubbornness, he had to be forced to first accept Wangji and his love. Their marriage. Also, it would have taken a long time to let Wuxian accept everything on his own. And Wangji didn't want to wait long for that, hadn't he waited long enough already!!