𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓼!

Huxley High School was much different than middle school, the classrooms were twice as big and the hallways were much wider with more room. Located on the 1st floor was Tina Belcher's locker. She had turned 16 a couple of months ago and had her first sweet sixteen; it was definitely, a night to remember. Tina remained the same as in middle school, except she matured into a strong, sensual woman.

As the sophomore made her way in the school entrance and to her locker, she was pleased to have Journalism as her first class of the day. Luckily, she earned the final slot in that class and cannot wait to see how the course will run. With the schedule printed out in her hand, she finally spotted her locker number, 145. Tina settled in her locker and opened up her bookbag, stuffing her materials and notebooks in the locker.

Out of nowhere, Tina remembered her kiss with Jimmy Jr at her sweet sixteen; she was so head over heels that day, everything around her disappeared, leaving just her and Jimmy Jr floating in the air in her imagination.

Across the hallway from her locker was the boy himself. He didn't change much either; his hair was still a dirty blond parted to the right; he only grew a few inches taller and gotten a bit muscular. He noticed her right away from the amount of zombie stickers posted in front of her locker. He, too, never forgot the passionate kiss they shared that night. However, it left him feeling empty for some reason.

Once he noticed the time winding down to 1st period, he took the courage, sighed and headed to her, becoming nervous with every step he took. Tina was humming along to a tune she heard on the radio while organizing her things and noticed the clock too. He arrived at her locker and waited for Tina to finish whatever she was doing. She closed the locker and was immediately drawn back by the figure standing there. When Tina recollected her memory, she saw Jimmy Jr, standing there.

'Wow...' she paused. 'I forgot how sexy he looks in that vest...' she said to herself, staring at his shirt rather than his face.

He proceeded to speak. "Hey, Tina..." Startled, Tina gave a slight smile as a reply.

"Oh... hey Jimmy Jr. I didn't see you...standing there." She replied, being her awkward self as usual and preventing her eyes from peeking at his shirt.

His muscular arms and chest were enough to make Tina go crazy! But as always, she went into her little world and let her thoughts and imagination run wild. Once she entered her thoughts, her eyes closed, letting out a soft "hmm..." with a smile.

Tina's Daydream
In her daydream, she seemed to be falling from the sky for no apparent reason; could it be that she was so mesmerized by how hot he looked? Yelling for help, out comes Jimmy Jr capturing her in his arms to get her down to safety. He was seen having wings as he got her down; anything can happen in Tina's thoughts!

"Oh! Thank you, Jimmy Jr!" She exclaimed, putting her hand on his pecs and stared into each other's eyes lovingly.

He replied, "No problem, baby..." he spoke in this now weird, deep voice Tina made up in her daydream. The two leaned in and shared a very passionate, heated, and moist kiss. If only they stayed like that forever...
End of Daydream

Tina had her eyes shut the whole time and stuck her tongue out, flicking it back and forth, side to side in the air followed by weird smooching noises. She continued to do so until the boy became uncomfortable, though it didn't occur in his mind to leave her be.

"Uh...what are you doing, Tina...?" He questioned the girl, hoping she would snap out of it before he actually thought about going. Tina overhearing how uncomfortable he sounded, she stopped and shook her head back and forth.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 | Tina × Jimmy Jr Oneshot 🎉