preview

"I'd like to think that I have a choice in who I get to love."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Warnings: language, possible mature themes. Warnings will be updated as I go.

Notice: To clarify, this is a soulmate au, an alternate universe. It is also loosely inspired by Heirs and every other k-drama that includes your overused high society, arranged marriage trope.

Hello! This is the first time I'm posting on Wattpad.

I noticed there aren't a lot of Monsta X stories on here so... I had to change that.

The Monsta X stories on here so far are amazing!! So please go check them out if you haven't already.

One thing I will state with certainty is that anything I write for Monsta X—now and in the future—will contain all seven members. In other words, I will be writing for Wonho regardless of the situation.

If that does not align with you, then you are welcome to exit at any time.

With that being said, I usually write in second person. I don't know why, but it's the most comfortable for me besides third person. Thus, this story will be in second person; however, I did give the main character a name.

Also, if you would like to scream about Monsta X with me, you're welcome to message me at any time! I would love to chat, especially with the release of Fatal Love, which, if you haven't listened to yet, exit out of this and go go!

Anyway, thank you for clicking on this story and I hope you enjoy!<3