Worked up and Wired

(None of the artwork used is mine)

|Chica's P.O.V|

I woke up in a dark room. What happend? I asked myself. I couldn't seem to move my hands, or feel them for that matter. My dress felt tattered, and ripped. I felt...Broken..I guess you could say.

Now that that was mentioned, I tried to feel my face. Great. I can't feel anything! I whispered. Where is everyone? I hope they're okay. I know I'm not.."

"Bonnie...? Freddy..? Foxy..?" I tried to speak out, but my jaw felt..strange. Now that I mentioned it, my whole face felt..different. Mainly around my mouth. I could feel another pair of teeth, or rather that's what it felt like. Somethinh definitely isn't right.

Suddenly, after minutes of pondering, I could hear mumbling. It sounded an awful a lot like Freddy. "Freddy..? Is that you?" I tried to speak, but the "double mouths" made it sound like mush.

"Chica? Chica is that you?!" I heard a voice. Definitely Freddy.

"Yeah! It is!" I spat. "Where are we?"

"No clue. Where's the others?" Freddy answered my question, but I ended up with another.

"I thought you would know." I replied.

|Freddy's P.O.V.|

Chica sounded different. Very strange and weak. I think We need some help, Well, obviously we do, but--

|Bonnies P.O.V.|

MY FACE! I started to hyperventilate. How? Why? WHERE IS MY FACE!? I could feel the blood of,,, where my face would be, or technically where it was. All I had left was my lower jawline. I started to cr-- wait, I can't..

I started to pound my one available fist on the dingy flooring. I didn't care about my missing arm, I cared about my missing Face!

|Chicas P.O.V|

I heard th pounding of a fist nearby my head. "Quiet would ya?" I spit out.

I could've sworn the shape I saw was Bonnie.

Suddenly, I heard the door swing open slowly. Light filled the room like a sunrise on Sunday morning.

A child-looking boy entered quietly. He had a striped shirt and hat, and a balloon in his hand. He looked like one of the kids that came to the pizzaria back in the day.

Other that the boy, what I saw was a devastoting sight.

Bonnie was slouched in the corner, with blood all over his face. But he didn't have one! His right arm was tore off, as other parts of his skin was ripped and dirty. His clothes looked so worn and disgusting.

Freddy layed a few feet away, But he didn't look as bad as Bonnie. He just had a few scars and cuts, With a top hat added to the top of his head. I gigled, other than the fact we all looked like a mess, Freddy still looked so professional.

Foxy was no where in sight. I was worried, where was he?

Then the worse part...

I had no hands, and blood and wires where they would be. My dress was ripped up along with my rainboots (Chica wears rainboots and a dress) My jaw was wreaked and broken. No more pizza for me I thought.

The little boy walked over to where I was laying. "Poor Girl. I'm sorry about you and your friends." His child-like voice spoke to me. "Oh! I almost forgot!" After that he skipped out of the room.

|Balloon Boy's P.O.V. |

I ran down the halls to the showstage. The others would want to see what happed, and would probably want to introduce themselves, right?