7 Days Of Ecstasy

7 DAYS OF ECSTASY
DAY 1: Today was a self love type of morning, before I even got out of bed I connected my phone to my TV for a better view and went straight to a porn website and put in (rough sex). I found a hot sexy scene of a black guy fucking the shit out of this bad dark skin chick. I loved my surround sound it was like they were in my room with me. I had a camera on my dresser I hit play to record me playing with myself. I liked to replay my self indulging in my sweet goodness. I took the covers off me and spread my legs wide, took my 8 inch dildo out stuck it in my mouth then rubbed it up and down my clit. The more i seen this chocolate man slam his dick into this girl and heard her moans the wetter my pussy became. I took out my anal vibrater and stuck it in my ass then stuck my dildo in my pussy. I tried to match the rhythm of the couple on my TV and I couldn't keep up cause 15 minutes into fucking myself and feeling the vibration in my asshole I squirted all over that 8 inch dildo and my brand new covers. I got up happy and refreshed and ready to start my week.
DAY 2: roleplay-we decided to roleplay through the whole day. He got up early in the morning and left out while I showered and then headed to the store. He followed me to the store without me knowing to make our meeting up seem more real. I was in line ringing my groceries up when I spotted him in the line over and he gave me a smile and looked away. I left out the store and was packing my bags into my truck when a can fell, I was about to bend down when he picked it up for me and said “hey you got sweet heart, can I ask you a question”.
I was to turned on at him keeping in character. “Sure”
“Are you dating anyone?, if not I would love to give you my number and hope you call me later with a time to pick you up for dinner” when I tell you if he wasn't my husband I would've still gave him my number.
“Sure I would like that”
why my husband was so into character this man gave me a textplus number lmao to funny and cute. I got in the car and drove home, I texted him 7pm, he texted ok gorgeous just send me the address and I'll be there. So I did that then got dressed. I put on a cute two piece skirt outfit from my favorite boutique. He was there at 7 on the dot.
We went to a cute taco place with private booths and dim lights. We ate, talked and drank. Flirting feeling like when we first started dating . The way the booth was seated you wasn't able to see us unless you came all the way around to face us, which was fine with us. I didn't have any panties on so he started fingering me under the table while our waiter took our dessert order. The more I spoke to the waiter you could hear the shakiness in my voice. I was about to cum all on his fingers do you know this damn man just straight stopped, I was looking at him like he had to heads (haha). The waiter left and my husband acted like he dropped something under the table just so he could eat my pussy right there in the restaurant, good thing the table had a long table cloth on it. As he ate my pussy the dessert came vanilla ice cream and a chocolate chip brownie with a bottle or whip cream and chocolate syrup on the side.his hand came up grabbed the bottle of whipped cream I was doing a complete split on this booth seat just so he could eat me with no problem. I giggled from the cold feeling on my pussy lips then melted from the warm tongue licking and sucking the cream off the lips of my pussy, he put his thumb in my butt and parted my lips with his other hand andsucked the cream off my clit till I threw my head back in ecstasy and came all on his tongue. He got up paid the bill walked me to my car gave me a kiss on my cheek and said he enjoyed himself and would love to do it again, I drove home with a smile so big and a new found love for my man.
Day:3( facetime fun) *ringgggg,ringggg*
Her: hey baby
Him:hey baby girl, how's your night going?
Her: it's ok just finished some paperwork bout to hop in the shower. How's my king feeling?
Him: well your king is feeling restless and horny
Her: well hurry up and facetime me!
I accepted that request so damn fast I almost declined it. She sat the phone on a stand in front of her shower and said “welcome to Natalie's show sit back and enjoy”
I hooked that shit up to my tv and got my lotion and sat back and watched my baby put on a show. She stepped into the shower and let the water cover her body and took the soap and covered her body in suds and i must say the way she ran her hands over her curves slowly got my dick rock hard So I started massaging it slowly looking at my girl in a whole new light. She had a bench in her shower after she robbed off she sat down on it leaning against the shower wall with her legs opened up giving me a clear view her shaved kitty and just looking at it made my mouth water. She took out her purple dildo and sucked on it like she would do mine which made my dick jump. She traced it down her big juicy ass breast straight down her stomach till she reached the slit of her pussy and rubbed it up and down till she was ready to push it in and the little moan she let escape her mouth had pre-cum leaking from the head of my manhood. She didn't waste no time working that shit inside her pussy twisting and turning while squeezing on her breast creaming all on that shit by this time I was so into this shit and grunting heavy asf which she could hear and she took it out and put it back in her mouth and sucked and locked her juices off of it and put it right back in. She yelled out “baby cum with me” and started going fast as she could gripping the bench as I gripped my dick tighter going faster as well. Her moans were sexy asf and soon as her eyes rolled to the back of her head I knew she was about to cum, she called out my name so sexual I busted right there as she came all on that dildo saying my name.
Day:4 (customer)
Work started off so shitty rude ass customers pissing me off I was just over the day till some sexy tall dark skin brown eyed dread head walked in and came straight to the dressing room area were I was standing and asked if I can help him pick out what looks good on him when he tries it on. I said sure cause that was my job or what ever. He tried on a few things and looked handsome in it all. This one outfit I needed to measure his legs to get the right size for him and he only had on his boxers when I bent down his big ass dick was looking right at me and I don't know if it was the curiosity or me being so damn horny I just took it out and i must say he was hung for real and started giving him head and he didn't stop me instead he took a condom out took his dick out my mouth put it on and picked me up pulled my panties to the side and stuck that big shit in my tight little pussy and started fucking me right there in the dressing room so hard with his finger in my butt that caught me off guard while sucking on my neck till i squirted on his dick and down his legs. I got down and sucked his dick till he busted down my throat and then he paid for his shit and left and after that he came by once a month for clothes and a good fuck.
Day:5 I loved giving him head, it made my pussy wet,I like to see his hands grip the sheets or the back of my head as he feeds me his dick inch by inch and I love the way his manhood grows rapidly inching closer and closer to the back of my throat as it moves in and out of mouth till he reaches his full potential. Even the thought of licking him from balls to the very tip of his dick had my nipples rubbing the soft material of my shirt wishing he was slapping his dick on my tongue as I rub his balls. It was music to my ears Every time he would moan fuck when ever his dick play with my tonsils and I would lick his balls and mumble you ready for me to swallow them kids and the immediate jump of his dick let me know I could milk his dick till every drop of cum went sliding down my throat like kids going down a slide which put a smile on my face cause I love kids 😂
Day:6 curious friend- whenever we would watch a show with a lesbian scene my friend would ask mad questions cause I was bi but her ass knew she was scared to act on it and she would play fake gay at parties and shit til I got tired out it. Went to a party and We dancing some dude comes over ( my friend) asks for her number n she goes nah this my girl & he hit her with the prove it she was shook, I grabbed her by the neck and tongued her down n she loved it cause once I pulled back she pulled me in closer but I stopped her and she had a look of confusion on her face. I told her she good the dude was gone but she wanted to continue, grabbed my hand and we went into the bathroom cause again she had questions.
"How do u know if u like girls"
" R u wet right now" her lying
" No"
Caught her off guard n slipped my fingers right between her legs n she was wet asf n without waiting for a reaction I dropped to my knees through her leg over my shoulder and ate her pussy till she squirted in my face I got up kissed her n tried to walk out she stopped me pushed me forward n started eating it from the back ass and all I ain't never cum so hard in my life u would've thought she been doing this shit. She told me she liked doing that n wanted it to be an on going thing between us I said looks like u answered ur own question, we laughed and went back to partying.
Day:7 the wait is over- I spent a weeks waiting on this man to get back home cause he would go away for weeks for work and I knew after a home cooked meal and a hot shower I could get some dick and I was getting impatient so I got in the shower with him and helped wash him up and as he rinsed off I started jerking his dick as I stood behind him but that wasn't enough so I turned him around and got on my knees and was only down there for about 5mins when he told me to stop, I got up so confused like what what's the problem he didn't say another word just picked my wet dripping body up and walked me to the Bay window and bent me over poured lube down my ass crack ( no idea when he grabbed that) and straight stuck his meat in my ass after 5 pumps it didn't hurt as much he fucked me hard as he slapped my ass n pulled my hair, he picked me up while still fucking me n walked me to the bed n he took it out just long enough to flip me over n put it back in my ass, one hand on around my neck n the other on my clit we both came together and passed out right after.