Introduction

Good Day to you, this book was started on 5.11.20 if your American you won't understand that but live with it hun. Anyway welcome to my book I have rewrote the beginning of this book in my head at least 20 times , please don't be hateful use constructed criticism ( If you don't the meaning of the that think of a sandwich it has multiple layers so give me different layers of advice as in things I could improve and thing did well like an EBI but it sounds cooler. )

This book is based on the Harry Potter timeline it may not stay very in line as I'll have to refresh my memories on the books, even though I read them again around a month ago, if I have a spelling mistake please tell me and if I miss out words please tell me. My punctuation is very rusty so please correct me if the comma is in the wrong place I do that sometimes.

This is also a Fred Weasley x Oc, if you don't like that then why the heckerooni do you click on the book, case closed.

Insight on the writer:

I'm in my 9th year in secondary school, I'm a slytherin, don't hate me you weird children , I have a passion for writing but I've never been able to push that passion any further not because I'm lazy mostly because I am currently pushing my passion for acting further.

© rights reserved by Yeetusthatchicken