Chapter 1 Introduction

I really hope you like this, it comes from a special place in my heart as me and some friends I hardly ever see created the characters.

At once you could tell they weren't ordinary children.
4 girls and a boy.

The tallest girl had bright ocean blue hair with more waves than the sea and her eyes were bluer than sapphires.

The girl next to her had long waist length gold hair that shone like the sun and her eyes were yellow like a fox's.

The boy had spiky leaf green hair like new leaves in spring and his green eyes glittered like thousands of emeralds.

The 3rd girl had violet hair tied in pig tails with deep purple ends. Her eyes were purple too and you could see whole galaxies in them.

The final girl had pure white hair to about her knees, it fringed her face like a cloud. Her eyes were a feather grey and she would have looked incredibly beautiful if she hadn't been scowling.

Each of them had a shape burned in to their skin the blue-haired girl, an ultramarine dolphin. The fox eyed girl a deep crimson flame, the boy with green hair, an evergreen leaf. The smaller girl with galaxy eyes a lilac planet and the girl with the purest white hair, a pale pink cloud.

Their names? They were called Coral, Summer, Bud, Skye and Claire; and they were masters of the waters, of fire, of nature, of air and of clouds.

Chapter 1 done! I hope you liked it, I created coral (by the way). Please comment I'd love to see your ideas for future chapters!
Thanks,
Detective Watson
🥰😊