Chapter 1

Emma top left, Kat top right, Jen bottom left, Aby bottoms right. (Second pic)

Kat is the lead singer

Jen is the drummer

Aby is one guitarist

Emma is the other guitarist

Kats POV

"1..2...1,2,3,4" Jen said as we started singing our song, yes we are in a band, we just aren't famous,yet. We love green day and all time low, but we HATE One Direction and 5sos.

We all work at a video store and before we go to work we practice our music.

~2 hours later~

Time to go to work, yay note the sarcasm.

While we were at work we heard screaming and then someone screaming to 'not touch the boys' whatever that means. Then the door opens and the 'boys' come in, none of us are looking cuz were all stacking movies. We started singing 'Party in the USA' and Jen was beating on the tables and I was twirling around when I hit something as hard as a rock and feel on my butt, it hurt really bad.

"Oh sh!t my bad sorry"

'Oh no not you listen we don't like you guys' I said.

"Wow harsh, we just met".

"Well we don't like you because you are just spoiled brats that think they are 'all that' that can get whatever they want."

.
.
.
.

Luke's POV

Oh my gosh is it wrong that I am already in love with this beautiful brunette. She is so beautiful and god can she sing, but she already hates us and I can't deal with that, so I just walked out and sat on the curb.

.
.
.
.
.

Kat's POV

Oh god I didn't mean to sound that mean so I went after him.

"Look I'm really sorry that I sad all that I was just mad"

"Well look" he said "I really like you an...."

"How can you we just met"

"I know but dam you are sexy"

With that I blushed like mad and was about to reply but he kissed me, and dam was he a good kisser.

"Can I get your number" he asked.

"Sure" I said as I have him my number. Could I be falling for him maybe, but I can't let this get to far, we hate them. At least they do, I'm not so sure anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you guys go first chapter done. I will update as soon as I can so just wait and be patient please. buh bye see ya later.