Chapter 1 - The Death

Alex stared out her window. The warm crisp air of heaven tingled. Just days earlier her father had been called out to fight in the war between hell and heaven. She hated it. For one simple- well two simple reasons: Her father might get stabbed in the heart and... well... she was in love-love with a demon from hell. No one knew about it. She only had one friend: the princess of ice. She too was feeling the pressure of war as she was at war with the fire kingdom.

Nathan stood bye his father. "You ready son?" he asked. "Does a devil like fire" he replied. Nathan and his father were leading an organized strike on some enemy forces camping on their territory. The word had gone out when a merchant had sold them food and noticed the cross emblem on the buyers  shoulder. Every time he went out on a strike he prayed to the devil that he would not run into one man. Alex's father. She wrote him letters secretly because they were dating. Oh yea and one small thing he thought. She's an angel. (literally) No single fiery soul in hell or heaven knew.  Not even his best friend Eric knew. Eric (Lol not related to me at all :D) was the son of a weather solider. He had one sibling named 'boom' his real name was sam but he had thunder powers. And if sam has thunder powers you might be able to guess Eric's powers. If you guessed lightning then congrats your a prophet. Suddenly he heard shouting. Then out of nowhere an arrow came whizzing past his face. They were under attack! He and his father lept into battle only to be knocked over by a big strong warrior. As the warrior lifted his axe preparing for the final blow, Nathan felt something deep inside him click. Rage was the only thing in his mind now. As he ran forward he then noticed he was in fire! He ran faster and suddenly a pitchfork appeared out of no where in his right hand he jumped up and strapped the warrior in the back. As the warriors body fell he saw a limp body on the ground. He was to late. He screamed in rage. A wave of heat so powerful that it disintegrated anything within 10 feet of nathan. He sobbed and sobbed. As tears dropped down his cheek he heard his father say, "Carry on what we started let... let no one ever put out that flame in you my son. Goodbye... it's my time rest..."

Alex rushes to the door saying "What the heck just happened!?!" One of her servants walked up to her holding a graph and saying "a heat wave including temperatures of over 4000 degrees fahrenheit!" "Where was the blast center?" She asked. "Outskirts of hell, where one of our squads was situated." he said grimly. "How many dead?" she asked reluctantly. "12 in total. 6 demons and 8 angles" "How was earth affected?" She asked. "Just another Texas heat wave" He told her. "Ok thank you, you are dismissed." "Thank you your majesty" He said walking away. DAMN IT NATHAN! She thought. Then, she heard the alarms ring. One guard walked in saying "We under siege by demons!" "Prepare my chariot." She commanded. Alex ran to her room to prepare for battle. Once she was suited up, she told a guard and his legion to escort her to her chariot.

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS???? THATS RUGHT ITS ME! INTERRUPTION!!!!!! :D

anywho using the awesome power of communication Me Make Book into a show
me book + gachatuber = GLMM or gacha life mini movies do pretty much my sister who is starting a youtube channel and is failing miserably so i ask her if she will make show out of book and said Y E S (like my gender '-') And so after I helped her a bit me made the plot and scenes for chapter one. The plan is to show her the chapter before I realse out to y'all so while you read she work and then when you done reading then you can watch the show or if you want to stick with one or another idrc so ya please sub and i'll post the videos on the banner above each chapter or i might just realse it by sending a message. The channels name is call deluxe shows but that's not final. follow me to get the latest updates and bye for now fam. peace out!