chapter 1

Aaseeyah pov💓💓

Hello everyone I hope you will enjoy this story.😃😃.                  

Early in the morning,mum called me Aaseeyah walk up it is ready to go to school,Aaseeyah wake up,she have her bath,breakfast,pray and get ready.
And she get ready she called her little sister iman let go it is time for school.they went to school and then Aaseeyah take iman to her class and Aaseeyah went to her class,she greet the teacher and then the teacher replied how are you Aaseeyah,Aaseeyah said fine ma then the teacher replied have your sit.she said ok ma then she have her sit and she greet everyone,she submit her homework and listen to the lesson.

Yehhhhh it is break time Aasseyah went to iman class and saw her playing with her friend shukurah then Aaseeyah went back to her class to eat her food.it is time go back to the classroom said the teacher.Aaseeyah and her friends went back to the classroom and listen to the lesson.

Yehhh it is closing time Aaseeyah pick her little sister iman and went back home iman and Aaseeyah run to they mum and hug her mum said welcome back go to the dinning table your food is ready.the run and have they food when the are done mum said go and bath and removed your uniform they do so and then go to the parlour and start watching tv.

             After 4 hours

It is time for islamiya iman and Aaseeyah get ready for islamiyya they went to islamiyya and start revising Qur'an then the malam came In and then they greet him the is stubborn girl in the islamiyya her name is saudatu she beat iman,iman keep crying and then Aaseeyah revenge it for her.they went back home and then she told her mum,mum said sorry to her mum said go and eat.

Sleeping time ,I hope you enjoyed my chapter pls vote and comment.