Arrival and Curiosity

Yakko's POV

We both have arrived at the airport for our departure to this boarding school the executives at Warner Bros. have been discreet about.Me and my Brother Wakko are walking to our plane.

Yakko:Even though I hate that we don't have Dot with us, I really hope that there are sexy girls at the school. *Yakko said dreamily*

Wakko:Well, as long as there is a massive foodcourt then I will be happy. *Burp*

Yakko: *ugh* By all that is zany how many burgers did you eat?!

Wakko: 326 *loud burp*

While me and Wakko were talking we heard a " Are you the new students? If so get into the plane we're leaving!". We both looked up at the woman who was speaking and said. "Wooo..hooo Hello PILOT" The woman was wearing Green everything clothes, shoes ,hat, and she herself looked green. Anyway me and Wakko went into the airplane and took a seat.

Wakko: So anyway what is your name miss? *Wakko said curiously while eating French Fries*

Pilot Lady: The name is Snake and I am your Pilot for this flight.

Yakko: OOOOHhhhhh and we thought that women were hotter in the bedroom.

Snake The Pilot Lady: * rolls eyes* Anyway how about you two get some shut eye it will take a few hours. *Snake Suggested* *OK* the two boys said in unison as they immediately fell asleep.

Yakko: *Wakes up and hears bird screech* *Looks outside* Holy mythical there is a giant bird creature that could be our predator looking for us a snack to eat. *Yakko shouts in excitement, as he immediately starts sleeping again* 

(4 hours later)

The plane has landed and I woke up, after seeing that Snake The Pilot Lady was nowhere to be found, I woke up my brother Wakko and told him to pack his things. Then after that we walked to the exit of the plane.

A arrangement of random animals in unison : Surpries !!!!

Yakko: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. hello

Wakko:*sees Jackie* Fabooey * proceeds to pull out tongue in which he gets tangled by it, and proceeds to spin like a tornado and falls over*

A random French sounding fox: They seem awfully cartoonish. *Shakes Wakko's hand* hello, I see you are educated in the art of love.

Wakko: Why thank you *Blushes*

The group of exotic animals and creature greeted us and introduced themselves then the ,cheetah whose name is Zechariah asked Jackie to be our tour guide. She agreed and we entered the city which had beautiful skyscrapers made of glass,There were mystical creatures, interspecies relationships, a random brown/golden furred Jackal with massive scars, A floating red furred Jackal who seems to have been talking to the brown/golden furred Jackal.And finally a golden retriever arguing with what seems to be a type of deer.

3rd Person POV

Jackie: Here we are Zoo Phoenix Academy!

Yakko: Ohhh I fell as if we are in a utopia where most of all species live in harmony. *Yakko said excitedly while pulling up a camera to take photos*

Jackie: We are.

Wakko: Ohhh I am so excited if the infrastructure is so good! Then the food court should be amazing!!! *Wakko said with mouth watering levels at an all time high*

Jackie gave the boys a tour of the school, anytime they passed thru any area it would be met with *OHHHhhhhhhHs * and *ahhhhhhhhhhhs* from Yakko and Wakko. Jackie couldn't help but smile. *We haven't had students with pure optimism and wonder like these two* She thought, Jackie herself started to feel optimistic about these two's future in safe haven.