PROLOGUE

50 years ago there was a group of power rangers who fight for the safety of their city.
There all had nature powers due to a gem they were given.Red ranger has fire power with the ability to control dragon,Blue ranger has water power with ability to control shark,Black ranger has stone power and has the ability to create monster with stone, Pink ranger has air power and also have the ability to control eagle.
They fought and won many battles together. The master of the evil was evox he normally tells them to attack the city so can take over it.
But then the rangers later found out his secret hideout so they made an attack on it to destroy it and they succeeded but during the attack pink ranger waspierced by one of evox two best fighter, one named ryjack and the other, madam oppa.
Madam oppa was the one that was pierced pink ranger with a needle like object that had some substance that can turn any one it touches evil.
The hideout blew up but ryjack survived then the pink ranger who was pierced turn bad then they both raised an army to attack the city and they succeeded and also destroyed the rangers but before red ranger died he kept the gems in some place that it should find people worthy of using the gems then he died.
WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?, WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE
Till then beamer and rainbow out.