Who are you?

I love the feeling where you can fly high up in the air and land like a fairy on a plant. Spinning, spinning, spinning, till my head swims then leaping again into the air, flying again. After awhile I would collaspe onto the squishy grass in giggles. I never even took dance lessons. And now I am here, age 16, at the acedemy. Everything starts over from here. EVERYTHING. " Hey. I am Emma, what is your name?"

        " My name is Britney, or BB." I grabbed my point shoes, and crouched slipping them on.

        A girl ran by me, still in a bright yellow and pink striped sweat pair. Her hair was free, flowing behind her is sassy waves. I heard a door slam shut, and I heard a swear word ring out. Finally she can sprinting out while puttung her hair in a tangled bun. My pink dance bag rested across the ground, holding everything I would need. Hair pins, normal ballet shoes, sneakers, and three changes of clothes.

        The girl tripped over it flying just as a teacher pranced by. " Heeeeyyyyyy, Mrs.Swan. Totally showing off my mad skills to everybody. Cause you know I am SUPER cordinated and everything." She smiled on the floor, swiping the straying strands of hair from her face. 

        " OH MY GOD, I am soo,ooooo sorry. I seriously didn't mean to," I stuttered, tears pricking my eyes. 

        " No, it's fine. I love getting on the bad side of teachers." She grinned, and swung her hair. " Name's Kat."

               Emma sashassed up to me whispering in my ear. " Kat, social and teacher sucide. You hang out with her teachers hate you. You can not work. Come with me lets work."

        I looked forlongly at Kat, who was making faces behind peoples backs. " Ok." I smiled, completly forgetting about Kat. 

        Emma grabbed my arm tugging me along. " We're meeting my friend in the studio ten minutes early. Come on." She jogged to the studio, and after seeing a long legged girl in the most see through leotard Emma screamed across the floor. " Hey Whitney, this is, whats your name again?"

        " Britney," I whispered in her ear.

        " This is Britney."

        Then Kat came running while everybody else was already stretching at the bar. 

        " Welcome, everybodt to The Acedemy."