𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Please don't chase me anymore. Unless you're ready to catch me."

Me and Francis were sitting in his chambers laughing, playing a game of cards.

"And I won." Francis said

I just rolled my eyes jokingly "Do you want to play another round?"

"No, I'd rather do something else." He smiles flirty touching my hand, moving closer to my face. He kisses me passionately and I can feel the lust in his kiss. As our kiss gets more heated a guard announces someone "His majesty King Henry" we jump apart and I try to put my hood in place.

"Francis" he says and then looks at me "Mia. I didn't expect to see you here."

„Well, when his majesty invited me to play cards with him I couldn't say no. I love playing cards." I smiled nervously as he kinda smiled back but his face soon turned to an angry scowl which is kinda scary

„Francis you have a little bit of lipstick on your cheek." Fuck

„Oh well Claude just left." Francis says as I give him a thankful look

„Oh really? Well Mia you have lipstick on your Face."

„Isn't that where you put your makeup." i look around awkwardly

He just huffed, grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

„Oh my what are you doing?"

„Saving you from making a bad mistake!"

„What do you mean?"

„Do you really think you can fool me Mia."

„I have no idea what you are talking about."

„I am protecting you here Mia."

I rip away from his grip „From what Henry? Because it feels like you don't know your priorities and don't know what you want."

„I know that I don't want you to get hurt when people start calling you the great whore."

„Huh?"

„I-„ he started but just looked at me and walked away leaving me there confused

•••

I was sitting in my room reading drinking some water when Henry stormed into my chambers.

„Woah um- Henry how can I help you-„ I start but he interrupts me

„How can you flirt with those men but ignore all my affections? I desire nothing more than to kiss you, please with you and make you my queen yet you find other men more attractive. Am I not doing enough? You have returned all of my gifts and haven't answered any of my letters or poems. What do you want Mia? What shall I do so you finally show me some affection? I would do anything for you don't you realise that. You are everything I want. You are the only thing I think about. Don't you understand that I love you more than any of those men?!"

I smiled as I walked to him and kissed him.

„I desire nothing more than to please you my Love

„I desire nothing more than to please you my Love. What shall I do to make you happy?" he asks

„Don't do anything right now just stay here."

•••

I woke up in my bed next to a sleeping Henry. I smiled at him and kissed his head before I got up and got dressed in a different dress.

 I smiled at him and kissed his head before I got up and got dressed in a different dress

(Just Imagine the sleeves being tight)

Even though I struggled a bit, well a lot, I somehow got dressed alone including stays.
I looked out the window and saw Karolina and Brandon taking a walk Aw they are adorable. I smile to myself as turn around and see Henry laying in the bed smiling at me.

"Good Morning Henry"

"Good Morning Mia. Did you sleep well because I slept very good"

"I slept good as well"

I go to sit on the bed but he pulls me down so I lay on top of him and kisses me.

"Henry" I struggle to get out of his tight grip

"Don't you want to stay here?"

"I do but I need to go. I have something important to do." I smile slightly

„Something more important than me?" he asks jokingly

„It's quite important."

„Tell me."

„No."

„Why?"

„Because"

He just gives me a look.

„Do you really want to know?"

„Yes."

„But don't tell anyone okay?"

„I promise I won't."

„I think Brandon and Karolina are in love." I lower my voice and come closer to him

„You do?"

„Yes. I am sure. I have never believed something more." I nod and he just chuckles at me.

„And now I am going to ask her and talk to Brandon." I stand up from the bed and take a sip of my left over water but spit it back in the cup cause this was gross. (i pulled a Dixie oop sorry not sorry bout what I said)

He stood up as well turned me around and kisses me. We smile at each other as we lean against each other but then I remembered I need to go but that could wait all the court drama could wait right now I was just happy I my little bubble, in our little bubble.

Ahahhahhahhahahha should we have a ship name? Thanks brynnsreign  for some help