⠀⠀𝟮𝟴. ❛ THE RED BLOOD ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 ❜

chapter no. 028!

❝ AND I AM GUILTY

❝ AND I AM GUILTY.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     "I AM CRAZY ABOUT SAM. I LIKE HIM, LIKE HIM, LIKE HIM, BUT I JUST— I WISH HE WAS MORE LIKE AN OUT-OF-THE-BOX TAKE-CHARGE KIND OF GUY." Penelope Garcia vented, whirling around to face Morgan as they exited his office.

     Furrowing his brows, Morgan stopped and leaned against the doorframe. "Okay, well, what do you mean by "take charge"?"

     "Okay. Valentine's day. I planned everything from dinner to dessert, and by dessert, I mean me." The two laughed. "And I texted him to tell him about it and he wrote back, "Sounds great." Octopus emoticon." Penelope scrunched up her face and shook her head, glancing at the coffee cup in her hands.

     Octopus emoticon? What's that mean?

     Morgan hummed. "Uh, I'm not quite sure I know what that means, but I guess it's kind of sweet. What's wrong with that?"

     At his response, the blonde groaned and rolled her head back. "Not you, too. Rose said the exact same thing last night."

     "Okay, baby girl, did you tell him about this?" Morgan asked, sliding his hands into his pockets.

     "Did I tell him..." Penelope trailed off, brows furrowing. "I wanted him to take charge? Not really. Not at all."

     Sighing, the dark-skinned man gestured for her to follow him. "Let me let you in on a little secret. Guys, we don't do well with subtle clues. Okay? You gotta be direct, straight up. Just tell him exactly what you want."