Your so secksy ahaha

"Nevada." Joe called out from across the room. "Nevada, babe!"

Nevada looked up from her desk where she was working. She squinted inquisitively. "Yes, Joe?"

"Nevada, I need to tell you something important."

Nevada's eyes widened as ideas ran through her mind. "Are you dropping out of the election?!"

"What? No." He was cut off by another question.

"Did you kidnap another child to throw into the child sniffing room?! I told you that those kids all have Ms Rona on them, you gotta stop licking them!"

Joe was getting exasperated. "Nevada, babe, I didn't kidnap another luscious child."

"If you're gonna sniff the kids, at least put on a face mask, Joe! You're so irresponsible! Dump a gallon of hand sanitizer before you sniff your next kid, Joe 😒🖕"

"NEVADA! Listen to me, honey. Just listen." Joe said to her. They sat in silence for a second as Joe expected her to interrupt again.

"So what is it. What's so important?"

"I just needed to tell you how absolutely sexy you are." Joe said slowly and seductively. Nevada got flustered and yelled at him.

"Joe!" She scorned.

"You're so fucking sexy, Nevada. Your tits are so fucking squishy. Their like giant water balloons. I want to put those water balloons in my mouth and bite them. I want to bite that balloon of water and pop it into my mouth and let all that water burst into my mouth."

"Joe~!" She said softer this time.

"I know you want me Nevada 😘😏. I know you want Daddy Joe's big soft senile cock. Do you want my wrinkly soft cock that I need to take 15 viagras for to get hard, kitten?"

"Ughhh, yes sir~ 🤤💦." Nevada moaned, making milk from her tiddies squirt out. The creamy white milkie fell onto her desk and stained the papers sitting there.

"Oh no! Those are my ballots! I need to hurry the fuck up and finish counting them already!"

Joe shook his head slowly. "Nuh uh, kitten. You need to be a good little state for Daddy Joe. You want to be a nice little state, don't you?"

"B-but Joe... The ballots..."

Joe walked over to the desk she was working at and swiped all the ballots onto the ground. Nevada gasped in shock (and in horniness.)

"Forget about the ballots 😈." Joe growled. "You want my pp, so beg for it."

"I want your wrinkly pp sir!"

"More." Joe demanded demandingly.

"Please shove your soft old man dick into my Wet Ass Pussy, it's gushing like Niagra Falls!"

Joe turned away and looked down before calling out to her quietly. "So you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, sir 🤩."

"You want me to rail your WAP?"

"Yes, sir 💦💦💦!"

Joe turned around dramatically. "Not now."

"What! But im so gushy!" Nevada cried out.

"I'll need your 6 electoral votes first, babe. Get me those votes and I'll rail you relentlessly." Joe finalized before heading to the door.

"Im counting on you Nevada." He said seriously before shutting the door and leaving Nevada alone.