⠀⠀𝟯𝟭. ❛ EVERYBODY DIES IN THEIR NIGHTMARES ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 031!

❪ 𝚃𝚆 : 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶

❪ 𝚃𝚆 : 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶. ❫

❝ MY DEAR CLEMENTINE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     THE END OF THE BLADE GNAWED ITS WAY THROUGH THE CONCRETE WALL AS THE FORCE IT'D BEEN THROWN WITH DROVE IT FURTHER INTO THE SOLID SURFACE. Lowering her hand, Cara took in a deep breath and tried to keep her composure as stagnant as possible, but every inch of her was trembling with rage.

     It had been months in the making of negotiating over emails and correspondence with multiple investors, law firm employees, and eventually contacting the man in charge— the man himself— Dillion Richards. This was the deal of her trafficking career. If she could pull this off, the gates to Heaven would be unlocked, and she would receive the freedom she'd sought since two-thousand-and-seven. The opportunity to see her father— to talk to him.

     However, that opportunity had been snatched away right before her eyes, and she was furious. The stage of basic anger had long since passed. He screwed up everything she'd been working for, and it only took seven seconds for everything to crumble— seven seconds for the deal to be broken and for her to nearly blow her cover.

     The bunker was coated in a thick filter of silence as the sound of a door closing echoed loudly behind her. Placing her hands on her hips, Cara looked up at the ceiling. Every inch of her being wanted to turn on her heel and kill him right then and there, but she couldn't. Despite everything that had happened, she couldn't. As much as she hated it, he was one of the only people who could ever give her what she truly desired.