Prologue

Shota Aizawa. The name of a hero only few would know, he wasn't a hero as popular as All Might or Endeavor but that was fine, he didn't enjoy the media press anyways.

Aizawa sat at home and turned on the TV as background noise while he graded some papers, he wasn't very fond of the news but something caught his interest

"Breaking News!" The reporter exclaimed "A serial killer by the name of Himiko Toga has turned herself in. After she turned herself in, a swat team raided her home and found many knives, needles, viles of blood and even a severed hand, and a strange card addressed to her by a 'Phantom Thieves of Hearts' which read in jumpy letters as;"

"Toga Himiko, the sin of wrath

We know what you have done, your sins are unforgivable, we will make you confess to your crimes through your own lips, repent for your sins and repent well, for the Phantom Thieves will change your heart forever.

Signed, The Phantom Thieves of Hearts."

"That's strange... a villain confessing? I sense some sort of foul play here I just dont know how they did it" he thought aloud before going back to grading the papers "It could've been a mind control quirk... no but how could they have gotten that right? How could they 'change her heart'? They couldnt have just simply convinced her, have they? Either way... it's vigilantism... if it wasnt illegal I might even support them..."

Meanwhile in a nearby café

"Well I got on the news... my calling card certainly wasn't as good as Ryuji's or Yusuke but they all suddenly dissapeared and it was hard as hell to steal her heart on my own but you gotta start from the bottom and build your way up!" He spoke to himself in his room
"Man I miss those guys... but they just suddenly dissapeared... and I dont think they're coming back any time soon..."

{Que the outro}

Anyways, hey guys! Author-kun here! So I hope you enjoy this fanfic as much as I enjoy writing it! This is just a prologue so it's kinda short... but I hope you had a good time reading this! I'll see yall next time!