introduction

"What's your type?"

Clair furrowed his eyebrows at his friend's sudden question. Soon after, he looked up to think.

This was one of Clair's cutest habit. Looking up to think, with his doe eyes staring into nothingness.

"Specifically?" The latter asked.

"Yes."

"Okay," Clair started, heaving a sigh.

"I want a guy who's older than me, by a year or two. Someone taller? Yeah, so we'd look cute together. I want someone who knows how to play guitar because that's just so fucking attractive, don't you think?" He stopped while waiting for his friend's reply.

His friend, sitting opposite from him as they were in the cafeteria just nodded and chuckled at Clair.

"I'd say, I also want someone who knows how to play basketball. Imagine I'd be in the bleachers cheering him on AHISJA." The boy stopped as he screamed and let out a foreign language no one would be able to comprehend.

The boy across him simply chuckled, completely understanding why Clair would react that way while talking about his ideal crush.

It is very fluttering to think off.

"It's weird but..." Clair trailed off.

His friend attentively looked at him and started at Clair's eyes, asking him what he was pertaining to.

With this, Clair took it as a sign to continue.

"I want someone who is selectively gay."

What....

What?

His friend was confused but also intrigued at the same time, "won't that mean they would have a lesser chance of liking you?"

Clair nodded at this statement and simply replied, "yes, but won't it be as fluttering if they rarely like the same gender and they end up liking you!" The boy stopped and covered his face with his hands and screamed internally.

While Clair was having his little moment, the boy across him rolled his eyes intentionally showing it to his friend.

"Oh, come on Xav!" Clair exclaimed in disbelief.

For Clair, acting this way would be very relatable and understandable.

"Well I guess staying delulu, is the solulu." Xav jokingly replied.

. . .

genre.

fluff + slight angst + crack

characters.

Sin Archer

Clair Silvestre

Clair Silvestre

Xavier Jaxson

side note.

this story contains grammatical and typographical errors.

may contain vulgar or swear words.

any similarities to other plots are coincidental.

—  ~  —  ~  —

This is

Loving, Sin
Written by : Crescent