15. Poor Kitchen ( Part 1 )

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back
You take me places that tear up
my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back
There's nothing holdin' me back

"Is this is the way to complete the assignment? " I asserted raising my eyes to Zakhar.

"Hmm," he said watching his phone.

We were in my home at this moment for doing our assignment. Me, on the chair, combing my hair out and Zakhar lying down on my bed, his phone was over his face.

I had previously hoped I could regret saying yes in the confines and comfort of my own home, but of course, he had other plans. After promising to help me with the assignment he ensued a half an hour discussion in which he used all his time to persuade me to let him over to talk through the plan. And he's doing nothing.

But the only thing I seem to have learned about Zakhar so far is that he is easily distracted. Especially when it comes to his phone. He spent the last 30 minutes texting his friends, not even bothering to offer me a coherent response, and merely laughed at his phone whenever someone sent him a picture of god knows what.

I, on the other hand, had to plan everything about our assignment and asking him general questions to get to know his choices better.

But we haven't progressed much from the time he came to my house.

"Zakhy!" I repeated, frustrated beyond belief from his lack of response. I made sure I said it louder this time.

"Yeah," he muttered, not even taking his eyes off the phone.

"I asked you a question," I dully stated, "Are you deaf? I breathed through my nose, trying to keep my cool.

"Oh sorry, it's- weird" he mumbled to himself, not even giving me a satisfying answer.

Okay! That is it! My anger had reached its limit way before this, but now, it was at an all-time high. I jumped off the chair and stomped my way to the bed. Yet, he still wasn't looking up at me. I grabbed the phone off of him and scowled at him.

"Hey, I seriously am trying to help us to get good grades, but I can't if you're going to get distracted so easily! What are you doing that's so entertaining anyways?"

I broke off mid-rant, turning the phone over to see what had the bad boy's attention for the past half hour, but immediately regretted it. I let out a scream, throwing the phone away from my face and to the floor.

This made Zakhar break out into laughter, which was probably the first real response I had gotten from him this entire time. I should've seen that coming. I mean, he is the player of S.T Heaven. What should I expect from him? Even so, I still couldn't help the feeling of puke. To think he enjoyed that kind of thing.

I glared at him and he stopped laughing. "Sorry," he breathed, the laughter apparent in his tone, not even sounding the slightest bit sincere.

I rolled my eyes, knowing he was just saying sorry to persuade me. Typical. He seemed to realize my bad mood and stood off the bed. He looked into my eyes with the same intense look he gave me earlier, but this time it was filled with something more- sincerity.