16. Poor Kitchen ( Part 2 )

Lately, I've been,
I've been thinking
I want you to be happier,

"Why are you laughing? " Zakhar asked seeing me smiling.

"Because you're an idiot," I replied trying to piss him off.

"At least I've brain, Nance," he mumbled and my face became dark.

"Then face this brainless girl's attack!" I said throwing a large amount of flour at him. His face became total white. Flour was all over his face, head, and body. I busted into laughter.

"You're so dead, Nance, " He warned looking at the eggs.

"For that, you've to catch me, " I confided him and ran for my life.

He went to catch me. But I was faster than him. At least I thought that. He caught me after some minutes.

"Face this, Nance," he said by throwing eggs at me.

My whole dress was full of eggs.

"AHHHHH! YOU PERVERT! THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME YOU RUINED MY DRESS. I'M NOT GONNA SPARE YOU THIS TIME!!!!" I screamed top of my lungs at him.

I threw a packet of milk at him. He went to catch me but slipped on the floor which was full of milk and fell on me.

"WHAT THE HELL, AINSWORTH!!!" I asserted angrily.

I wanted to reprimand him but when I looked into his eyes I immediately became calm. His eyes were so intense and so deep that they will make anyone calm.

He was also staring at me. Our faces were full of milk, flour, and eggs. And I know we're looking like a joker now.

I felt my heart burning. This bad boy is making me feel like this. Wait a minute! Burning? Suddenly I smelt that something is burning. What did I cook? Sh*t! I immediately pushed him away and stood off the floor. I ran towards the stove and turned it off.

"No! No! No! Please don't get burned. Please, please!" I started pleading when I opened the lid. Thank God! It didn't burn. I turned the stove off at the right time.

"Do I have to eat this?" Zakhar said in a horrific voice from behind.

"Shut up! You Jerk!" I said dusting off the flour from my dress.

"NO!" I muttered looking at the state of our kitchen.

The whole kitchen is ruined. The tables, floor, stoves are full of things that we threw at each other. We're also in mess. We looked like jokers.

"You look funny, " He breaks out in laughter.

"Haha! Very funny. Now ZAKHAR AINSWORTH HUNTER IF WE DON'T CLEAN THIS MESS NOW I'LL SWEAR MY MOM WILL KILL US BOTH. She loves her kitchen as you love your bike," I said rolling my eyes towards him. This made his laughter off.

It took fifteen minutes to clean all the mess. I have to say if Zakhar was not with me I would have taken two hours to clean this stuff. But he cleaned all of it as if he was an expert. I think I'm finding new things about him. I suspected if anyone from the school had ever known so many things about him.

"You seem to be a professional cleaner, " I told him in a dramatic voice.

"I always used to clean the rooms whenever my sister ruined the state of a room," he said in a painful tone.

So Zakhar has a sister?? Why I have never seen her? I wanted to ask him about her but he became so sad that I didn't dare to ask him about her.

Vote ~~ Comment ~~ Follow ❤️
Thanks for reading!
~ Ittefa ♥️