17. Alone in home with Badboy

I lie awake at night
See things in black and white
I've only got you inside my mind
You know you have made me blind
I lie awake and pray
That you will look my way
I have all this longing in my heart
I knew it right from the start

We both just cleaned ourselves and wore new clothes. I handed Zakhar one of my precious signed BTS t-shirts. Ray had locked his room and dad's shirts are too big for Zakhar. So I gave him my precious t-shirt. I narrowed my eyes giving him a glare when he had wore that t-shirt. But he is looking very handsome in it.

I am now serving him BIRYANI with a green mango pickle. But I can't find any spoons here. I remembered Mom had taken all the keys with her. And spoons are in that cabinet which Mom locked because I and my brother had eaten all the cookies that she made for the neighbors.

"Maybe you've to eat it with your hands, " I sighed still looking for a spoon.

"How will I eat this? " he said looking at the biryani.

Then I remembered Zakhar's hand had burned because of me. I mistakenly pour hot water on his hand. And his hand got burned. I am already feeling guilty. Now I'm feeling more guilty.

He looked at my sad look and said, "You don't have to feel sorry. It's just an accident. "

He tried to eat this but I stopped him.

"Let me feed you. " I told him as I was taking the plate in my hands.

"Without spoons?" He panted.

"Shut up and eat. And hands are much better than spoons. " I glared at him and started feeding him.

He was startled for a moment. But he didn't argue. Good for him.

"How's it?" I asked him.

"Edible." He replied sarcastically. In response I pinched him.

"Ow. Okay okay fine. Good... No... wait... Aw. Mary...Stop! Stop!.. I'm just playing with you. Umm... This is good. You're a wonderful cook. " he said while eating.

"I am wonderful in everything," I said laughingly.

He scowled at me in response and started laughing.

"This is not fair! I'm feeding you and you want to fight with me. " I sighed raising my eyes.

"But you look cute when you're angry. " he gasped but immediately looked away from me.

I don't know why he is so cold towards me. One moment he becomes happy and the next moment he becomes grumpy. If I wanted I could tease him but at this moment I was really tired. So, I didn't say anything.

"I never thought that I would enjoy eating Biryani. " He said looking at me with his black eyes.

"What can I say? I know I'm a good cook. " I told him.

When he went to the washroom I said to myself, "What're you doing to me, pretty boy?"

**********

"Thank you. " Zakhar said.

"For what? " I asked him...

"Forbearing my messes and for Biryani," he stated as he looked at me.

We both we're now in our leaving room. We're watching a horror movie on Netflix. I am really scared of horror movies. But when he teased me it hurt my ego and I gave in.  Anyway, let's come back to the point.

After messing around and eating I suggested he watch a movie with me. I have two reasons for doing it. First I was guilty of burning his hand. Second I am scared of thunder which is constantly coming. And when I'm watching a horror movie I can't even sleep. And great! Thunder! Every time I heard thunder I just hug Zakhar.  He just giggles at my behavior. He even scoffed at me.

I'm really scared of living alone especially on a day when there is thunder in the sky. And my parents are not here also. Serena has also gone to meet her aunt. I was panicking. That's why he stayed. Suddenly I heard a beep. And I screamed. It came from my phone. Zakhar laughed at me and I glared him the dirtiest look. And I went to check my phone.

Mom: Hey! Sweetie. Sorry, we can't come home today. Roads are blocked everywhere and it's raining. Don't wait for us. If you're sacred then call Serena. We love you.

Me: It's okay, Mom. I'm fine. Love you too. Come soon.

I sighed in relief that they're okay. But it's late. How am I gonna live alone?

"Is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yes, everything's fine. " I lied. I don't wanna show him that I'm scared.

Zakhar said, "Well, then I'm going to sleep. It's late. "

"Where do you think you're sleeping, huh?" I asked but the thought of being alone scared me.

"I'm staying here tonight," he replied casually.

"YOU CAN'T!!" I shouted. "My parents would murder me!" Especially my Dad. But I said it on my mind only.

"It's raining heavily. And all roads are blocked. Do you have the heart to kick me out of here, now?" He gave me his puppy eyes. Who can say no to these eyes?

"Fine! But sneak outside before anyone sees you."

"Why the hell is raining? I've to go somewhere." he panted.

"Where do you wanna go? " I asked curiously.

"It's none of your business, " he said while sending a message to someone.

I swear if I am not scared right now I would have kicked him out of my house. But every time I close my eyes I can see that haunted woman. It makes me sick.

I let go of my pride and asked him," Will you stay with me, tonight?" Which made him shocked.

Vote ~~ Comment ~~ Follow ❤️
Love you all.