failed..

Dude I'm really regretting this but let's do it! I swear if my mom goes through my phone-
_____________________________

Run keep on running was in kirishima head he escape he finally escape but after a while kirishima heard his voice...the one who kidnapped him and forced to be his boyfriend, KIRISHIMA PLEASE I WILL BE BETTER JUST STOP!! bakugou said running after him No No No! Kirishima thought as he felt tears he didn't want to go back with him he hated him he will never love someone like him.

Were was kirishima running too? He didn't know all he know is he needed to get away from him but.. bakugou use his quick and blast kirishima leg, AGH kirishima felled down and started to whimper. Get back up! Come on! Kirishima tied to get up but more pain came to his leg He felled down..he gave up he hugged his legs and close his eye he was ready to Face his fate..

Bakugou went up to him and grad his face, putting him on his keens cause more pain to kirishima. Come on kiri..let me see ur Beautiful eyes ur Beautiful dull Ruby eyes~ bakugou said in a Creepy tone, kirishima slowly open his eyes with tears, bakugou Smiles not in a nice.. now never and I mean NEVER run like that again or I will cut both of ur legs off! And you don't have to run away~ are we clear or do I have to do more damage to your leg? Bakugou said, y-y-yes kirishima said as fear came over him.

Aw you look so cute when you are so scared and hopeless so hurt bakugou said picking him up and walking to his house.

𝟷𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Kirishima sat down in bakugou room the door was lock and he felt tears coming from his face his legs was bandaged up already after a couple of minutes sitting in his room bakugou came in locking the door behind him. You know you are the one who made me do this kirishima look at him with anger but didn't say anything. If you just didn't run off and stay here with me None of this would've happened .. Oh I ran because I HATE YOU kirishima said screaming a bit, bakugou stood silent.. I never want anything to do with you'! you killed my friends! Why Would I ever love someone like you! I HATE YOU I rather die then be ur boyfriend! Kirishima said with anger without even thinking. Bakugou stood silence as anger grow in him.

...AGH Bakugou slap kirishima face, you know.. say more things like that I will hurt you so bad you would never see the light of day! I love you kirishima I really do and I know deep down you like me too you are just so use to not being love you don't know that I'm here! So I'm going to fix you, I'm going to show you how much i love you~ bakugou skad getting on top of him. w-wait! Kirishima please I'm sorry don't do this I'm sorry! Kirishima said hoping he would have mercy. Shut up bakugou said taking off his shirt.

⚠️Warning ⚠️ if you're sensitive to the topic about sexual harassment then pls skip the part and for the people I will not do rape rape is sexual-harassment

Stop it please! Kirishima said beginning him bakugou but his neck hard Agh~ stop please! Bakugou didn't care he kiss his next and went to his lips they were like that about 5 minutes Bakugou got off of him he left the room like nothing happen,

IS OVER NO MORE OF THAT SHIT

Kirishima got up and felt tears he really wants to die at the point what's the point of living if he will be stuck here forever... he hated his live Bakugou made him hate he's body everything about him all he wanted is to everything's good back to normal, he lay down on the pillow he cried himself to sleep.

𝟷 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Bakugou POV

WHATS IS WORNG WITH HIM!! he hasn't been eating or doing anything all he does is cry in the room I'm start to get worry maybe I shouldn't blast his leg... that's it he going to eat his food either way! I already made steak for him I went to the room. I open the door and he look at me with his dull eyes I sat next to him, you are going to eat this if you like it or not i grad the fork and stab it putting a little piece of it. Here! I said he didn't say anything he grab the fork form My head and ate it.

Ok ya I'm going to end it there