Chapter 1

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for my sisters. "So Val how was your first day at work?" My sister Natalie asked.
"Did you know David is applying to your job?" My sister hope said. "No I didn't actually?" I said confused. "We gotta get dressed for school so we will be back."

I placed their plates in the sink.

A little about Valeries family.
Hope was a 12 year old 6th grader and Natalie was a 13 year old 7th grader. David was a 23 year old. Her other sister Julianna was a 15 Year old sophomore in high school. She took care of Julianna, hope and Natalie because their mother was a drunk and was never home and their father was a good man but very busy.

I headed to my room to go get ready for work. I put a short white dress with a blazer and some white heels. I did my makeup.

I headed back downstairs to see the girls putting their shoes on.

"Hurry how did your Jules (Juliannas nickname) get to school already?"
I asked while rushing them out the door. "Oh I guess David gave her a ride because she had to get their earlier them normal today?" Hope said while hopping into the car.

I drove the girls to school "bye love you uglies." I said while waving.

Then I drove to my job. I walked in and then my brother showed up. "Go give my assistant that file and wait in her office." Erich said pointing at me

He came to my office. I took his file "I'll be right with you."

I got up and went to Erich. "Here you go mr.blunt."

He smiled "hey love don't gotta call me mr.blunt."He said while winked at me.

I blushed "uh Erich here ya go." I handed him the file.

"Bring him to me." He said while scooting his chair up.

"Uh go see mr.blunt." I said to David.

Later
I went back to erichs office. "Ok so I printed these out are they good enough?" I asked Erich

"Yea they are great!" He said

"Ok great!" He looked at my body and I smiled "like what you see Erich?" I teased him

"Goodnight Beautiful" he smiled

Next day (on the plane)

I was on the phone with my sisters "yea I'll be their next week ok Tell Julianna to order you guys pizza yes ok I have to go love you!" I said on the phone