*CouGH*

WARNINGS

GORE

DEATH

ANGST

CAR WRECK

DESCRIPTIVE OF DEATH

enjoy.

-

Tenko's hand drifted to his face, clasping at his cheek. A large gash on his top lip that almost reached his nostril, a matching one along his bottom lip.

The cut on his damaged little face went all the way through. The boy could be able to shut his mouth completely, and you could still see the white and red of his bloodied teeth and gums.

It was bleeding down his entire face, dribbling down his chin and staining his pants below.

His eyes widened so far, he appeared to have seen a ghost.

Though the only ghosts he saw were his mother and father, their faces burned forever into his little mind. Their horror-filled screams of, "honey, look out", or simply just, "I don't wanna die".

He could remember their tear-filled eyes, the way their bones and ribs, their organs and vertebra struck through their flesh.

His mother's bright pink dress appeared to be dull now.

It's funny how that worked, how if you lose hope, everything seems to lose its color.

Tenko couldn't even remember the colors his father was wearing.

The only color showing through being white statics and that crimson blood that seeped and stained the seats of the car and in the grass.

Tenko hated red. He hated how that red was seeping from his ears and his scalp. His fingertips from where he touched his mother's cold cheek. It was strange. How everything seemed to be perfect and how wonderfully everything can come crashing down. It was almost poetic, his parents' deaths. His father died at the steering wheel after a large chunk of the windshield broke off and pierced through his skull and chest. 

His mother was a recipient of one of the poles they crashed into, half her head cracked open, blood and brain visible to the naked eye. Her brain, it wasn't throbbing and pulsing as it should've. Didn't even move like it had to.

 That's how Tenko knew she was dead. 

His father's chest stopped rising and lowering, his hands were cold and limp. His eyes rolled back into his skull and coated in blood.

That's how Tenko knew he was dead, too. 

This was the first time Tenko wished he hadn't screamed at his mother for not letting him play outside. Maybe he shouldn't have told her he hated her earlier that day. Tenko's bloodied hands reached for his mother's. 

Grabbing it in the hopes that it would still be warm, that it would still have a pulse when he knew it wouldn't. When his little fingers wrapped around her long, slender hand, they were ice cold. He tried lifting his mother's hand to touch his cheek just to attempt comforting himself, but the second he raised it, he heard a loud crack. His mother's wrist was barely connected to her arm in the first place. The tendons barely holding on to themselves, and Tenko lifting her hand only caused it to snap. Blood spurted all over his pale skin and clothes, forever staining the cloth.

WILL ADD ON LATER