How did I get here?

I wake up in bed with him... What am I doing here?
How did this happen?
What happened last night?
*flashback to last night*
I was dancing on the table at Paul's house, I was at the reptilian stage of drinking. I felt like passing out. All of a sudden my vision gets blurry and I fall in slow motion off the table. All of a sudden I feel his tiny noodles arms wrap around my waist. I feel myself pass out. The last thing I see that night is Charlie's sexy face, biting his lip as I pass out.
*flash forward to present time*
We didn't do anything last night! Thank GOD.
Well... maybe I wanted him that night....
I sit up from the bed and start getting my clothes from last night on. When I get my dress on, I feel his fragile wrist grip my arm and I get pulled back to the bed.
I lay next to him, eyes wide.
He doesn't open his eyes when he says "stay here with me a bit longer." Blushing, I nestle into his armpit. His armpit stinking of beer from the night before. I stare at his sleeping face and feel calm. I start drifting off to sleep. I only feel calm when he's next to me. I have nightmares every time he's not around. Which is almost every night, come to think of it.
*charlie's pov*

I wake up to see y/n sleeping next to me. I scoop her in closer with my long arms. Y/n is so cute when she's asleep! Their little drool tracks coming down her chin, their bed hair, their mouth hanging open. All of it is so sexy to me.
I start petting their head and stroking their face, to which y/n groans and mumbles "keep going. Please". I gulp and pat her head once more before moving off the bed and getting my clothes on. She groans and scrunches into a ball and starts snoring. I chuckle and go into the kitchen and start making a smoothie and pikelets. In advance i order 4 Sushi bowls as well for lunch later on, two for each of us. I start mixing the pancake mix in the empty milk carton I have. And I pour it onto the pan. I pour out our smoothies and plate out pikelets onto the table. I hear a loud groan and see y/n coming to the table. "Make sure to wash your hands before eating! You know, corona virus". I say to y/n
She gasps and stares at me wide eyed. As if she had remembered something.
Probably thinking about when we kissed last night..
WAIT. we kissed?!?
I don't even remember that!
I look outside to see if anyone's there. I was expecting a friend to come last night but he never came. I see a truck driving wildly and I gape at it, my eyes wide as it drives towards me. I hear a crash, bang and next thing I know I'm a ghost and doing the WAP on the truck.

*y/n's POV*
Wait why is Charlie doing the wap on the truck?
Wait am I dead?
What is this?