Pills and rejection

ANGSTY & OMEGAVERSE

Ok so what if person A is an omega and person B is an alpha.So A and B have been friends for years so long that B has dated other beta's and omegas and has had sex with them.So A and B are finally in a relationship and when heat rolls around every time for A, B makes A take the pills that make person A's heat stop temporarily.
A knows that B isn't asexual but also realizes that B never teases A sexually and every time that A is in heat and B knows,B makes A take the pills and doesn't give them any pleasure.
This causes A to think that B thinks A's body is ugly or that their uncomfortable with A's body.
So A gets too scared to ask so B begins to get body dysphoria and isn't that confident anymore about their body and worries that they aren't good enough for B.
B doesn't notice until when one day they notice A had worn baggy clothing and clothing that hardly shows their body on a hot day.
A is getting more and more stressed to where they even start to go to the gym to work out more and start to eat less and less.
B finally confronts A about it and A breaks down into tears while begging for B to not leave them because of their body.

I swear I don't mean to make those scenarios to be rude.Sometimes I get random thoughts of scenarios wether it's angst, fluff or smut.I'm sorry if I trigger you,that is not my intent I promise.