Prologue - Ultimate Awakening

...

...

...

It was hollow, it was void.

There was no sense of existence, there were no thoughts, the only thing I could see was an impenetrable darkness that surrounded me. Wait, darkness?

After a while, I felt the stiffness of my body wear off, I... I could move! I felt something... it was a smooth surface, the sheer coldness gave me goosebumps, and my body jerked on its own and I sprinted my arms with as much force I had, and it was followed by screeching metallic sound.

???: "Huh?"

I looked around me in a complete daze, the small frame my body barely fitted into was a... a locker? I couldn't process what was going on... at the same time I lost my balance and abruptly fell on the floor.

???: "Ouch!"

I started to get a hold of my arms and tried to sit up. An itching pain rushed through my legs which made me brush my bruised knees. I started to rub my ivy green hair trying to get out of this uneasy feeling, I tried to remember how I got here, but no matter what, I just couldn't... I glanced around for a bit, I couldn't process what I was seeing.

???: "A... a classroom?"

A classroom, alright, but I never saw it before... and don't remember ever seeing this room...

???: "Where am I? What am I doing here?"

As I pounded my head with questions, a sudden sound startled me from behind which almost made me trip over for a second, then I realised the sound came from the locker next to mine. After a while the locker started shaking, it felt as if it was alive. In a frightful sight I traced back my steps and what happened next left me awestruck. A person fell out. However the moment I saw the spikey hair from behind...

???: "Yuma! Are you okay?"

As Yuma's body crashed down the floor, I held him in place, shaking his body in an attempt to bring him out of unconsciousness, which as a result made his eyes flicker. Then just like me, his eyes started to explore around the classroom, trying to process what was happening.

Yuma: "K-Kotori... what? A classroom?... Did the lesson end already?"

Yuma questioned in a complete daze. I held my breath as much as I tried, but he was marking my patience down. He still didn't realize the bizarre circumstances we are in, don't remind me, I fully know sometimes he's a total idiot. Then his eyes shifted to the ceiling, and a second later his eyes widened.

Kotori: "Yuma! We are not in a normal lesson! We just fell out of a locker! Don't you realize that... Where are you looking? Are you even listening to me?"

Yuma looked dazzled and as if from a miracle he understood that it wasn't normal the situation that we were in... what just happened?...

Anyhow, we sprinted out of the classroom, with the hope to understand how we got here and finally get out of this place! We ran down a long hallway, however a surprise laid before us...

Yuma: "What's going on!"

Kotori: "What is a giant robot like that doing in a place like this?!"

???: "Finally I found you two! You two are finally awake, I was starting to worry! And this isn't just a huge robot, I advise you to not come closer to these machines... If you defy us, you will receive punishment, and t-there will so much g-gore, just go away!"

A squeaky and feminine voice came out of the huge pink and metallic machine, we were too caught up to think of anything so we just ran in the opposite direction. Even if the robot didn't want us any closer to them, it followed us.