NTR Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Ie De Animation (Y/n/Mike X Koharu Hinomoto)

Warning: "Lemon contain"

Crossover Warning: "My Fanfiction work"

Massive Warning: NTR, Ugly Man, Filming, etc.

Sauce Warning: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Ie De: Animation(Light Novel)(Game) Ep: 1 &2

DeadSpaceMike: "Spice things up. Your Arata. Aka Y/n. or Me(Mike) In order to get into these story very seriously."

DeadSpaceMike: "In order to achieve a good Revenge NTR or Happy ending for this one. i have to spice things up. You Are a Human Student from The Human Continent(Which is our world). yes the weak Mc in the Offbrand Animation. both episode.

"Action 0: Prolong of Disaster"

"You were a simple Soldier on supporting duty, a supporter to your HumanRace Worldwide Military Nation Allliance Army and also be friending a AnimeRace/ Aheadian Citizen which is him. and you were very happy for him that he got himself a girlfriend. unfortunately worse of the worse has came. he was abuse by his ugly father, beaten up by his ugly hairy older brother. and was never respected, till he met his girlfriend. and you support him to that. but the worst has come. His father and brother we're making move on her without him noticing anything from them. but when you we're visiting him for some business support, you witness his father fluffing Poor Koharu. as she was down to her knee and doing busy to his Manhood. you were shocked and disgusted. and decide to warn him. but he was too busy with his job and his school, since he wanted to go to college or even a university. you tried to warn him, till his older brother ruin your chance to make it happen. . . . .

"Another week while you were busy helping some other Recruits . . . . . . The next Day, you we're trying to find Arata about what happen. there was no luck. you decide to go to the house to see, if Anyone is home. you came and knock, it open. it was Koharu that open. you ask her where he was? But she doesn't know. you also got suspicious on her, as she was dizzy all the sudden. and you also caught a strange smell coming from her. you then ask her. "Are you sick or something?" Till Arata Brother barge in the door and told me to leave. i was stump just by seeing him, then left while Koharu waving goodbye. these instantly got you suspicious on them. . . . ."

"The Next day, you decide to check up on Arata. since you made it to his house. it was locked. you were a sneaky bastard learning how to check up thing and learn to parkour on multiple building. you do so, in order to check up on him. he was talking to his brother as you find these unusual for him. and sit up in the roof and waited out. till you heard screaming. it was a girl. you grapple down and see Arata looking at the wall. you got confused, till you instantly realize what it was. you swing over his brother room window and was in shock as he was fluffing her and hearing her moans. and realize she was mind-broke and was craving for his brother manhood and same goes to his father. you were furious. and dropped down to bash through the door. but, stop. and went back to Arata window. and see him balling and curl up into a ball. and heard his crying. you were devastated seeing him like this. and run back home. . . . . . "

"The next day, midnight. you told some of your squad mates and Your Commanding officers to plan an arrest and swat raid on the father and the brother and save Arata and Koharu. they did so. you came to his house way early to tell them it over for them. but when you got there. you bashed the door down, ran the stair and was about to open his door. but whats happening on the other side. it was already too late. you heard Arata was kneeling, crying, tears in his eye. as his heard that she was now there Fluff Slave. as she crave for there manhood instead of his. you were shock and became more shock, as they told him to leave, move out. Koharu even said this to him. he let out a loud scream of what he heard. your heart felt it was stab instantly both the front and the back. as she was completely mind-broken for the brother and his father. you instantly left, Called off the raid. in order to avoid police contact. as you hide in alley, you were crying for him. and then you witness him running down the road. you came out the alley and see him. you tried to call him. it was no used."