cheater! laito sakamaki/demon! reader

cw!
cheating,
angst,
incest,
and laito just being your average lusty asshole

reader p.o.v

I never expected to find myself dating a vampire, a sakamaki at that. To say they were 'famous' would be an understatement.

Gossip was a hot topic in this school, and if it weren't for the fact my family was just as susceptible to the rumours of other's, I'd gladly join them.

My family was distantly related to the sakamaki's, which resulted in a few political marriages. "All for keeping the bloodline pure" they would preach.

As soon as my 'relationship' with laito caught wind, rumours where quick to circulate.

"Have the sakamaki's blood watered down so much that now they resort to incestual marriage?"

"I don't understand how a pure blood vampire can become even more pure. Unless they intend to revert back to their demon ancestry."

"Still, isn't that sick?"

These students were quick to judge when a vast majority of them are a result of marital incest. To think they believe their blood is "pure' simply 'because' is honestly ludacris.

The school bell rang loudly while I walked briskly to one of my classes. I was quickly put to a stop when an arm slithered around my waist.

"Hey baby, where you goin' in such a rush?"

This man would be the death of me. After practically ghosting me I suddenly have his full attention? How easy does this man think I am.

"And why are you suddenly interested in what I'm doing?"

He chuckles lightly before weaving his arms around my waist, his head resting against my shoulder.

"Well my doll was in such a rush, that I just had to stop him to see where he was going in such a hurry."

Laito's words where thought out and methodical, knowing damn well he was pressing my buttons. This man was the type to speed past a stop sign and run a red light. I feel his hands clasp mine as he rocks us side to side. I was almost tempted to roll my eyes. This man would be the death of me.

"Well since your oh so curious, I have chemistry next."

That catches his attention.

"Chemistry? With that, what's her name, Mrs Rosa?"

"Yes. She just transferred from the University not far from here."

"Oh I see, well in that case baby I won't keep you any longer. Off to class now you."

Before I could blink he was gone. I shrugged it off before walking down the corridor. I had to have the most elaborate excuse to justify my lateness to this teacher.

Oh but Miss, there was this cute little puppy that I just had to pat.

I tripped over on a sakamaki on my way down the stairs which resulted with a threeway with me, the nurse and an ice pack.

Mrs Rosa, I had to have my hands bandaged after a sakamaki decided to stab a sewing needle through my skin whilst I taught him how to use the machine.

Pretty plausible excuses. I walk into the class with confidence only to find the teacher strangely missing. She wasn't fond of tardiness so to find her late made this seem like a fever dream.

I was quick to start questioning the other students who seemed just as confused as I was. They said that she hadn't showed up at all. Her desk was empty of any papers, the board clear of any writing and her presence missing from the class.

It was pretty evident that they were right. But why?

My question was quickly answered when a dishevelled teacher with crumpled clothing walked into the room. The stench of sex quickly filled the room and I wrinkled my nose.

Her neck was littered in love bites and her eyes were erratic. It seemed she was still going through post orgasmic clarity. Lucky her.

That was until I caught a proper whiff of her scent. That stupid cologne that I despise more than anything. That bastard better start saying prayers.

I began taking the stairs two-by-two, seeing as to where else would this bastard be but the rooftop. He didn't care for classes and he underline just did not care. I saw him standing there in deep thought, twiddling with his thumbs as though he were about to confess to his high school crush. The only thing I intended to crush was his head.

It wasn't until I was standing face-to-face with him did he look at me. Acknowledge me. His eyes swimmed with pity and a smirk painted his face. He stretched his arms out as though he was accepting what was to come.

I didn't hesitate to push him over the edge.

Hello my sweet black hearted darling's!
I'm back with the remastered vers. of this one-shot.
It is admittedly horrible but I plan on updating, editing and changing a large amount of things.
I've missed you all and plan to have a redemption arc so please bare with me!

Love, Judas ♡⁠˖