Part 1

Room Service

You phoned me one day to tell me you had a seminar coming up in Woking and could I pick you up from the station as it was close to me. Your company were putting you up in a hotel for the night.

The day arrived and as agreed, I picked you up from the station. I met you with a hug and said 'Wow you look amazing' and you blushed and said 'awww thanks'. As a typical woman, you had excessive luggage with you, a suitcase and a holdall. As a typical gent, I took your luggage and put it in the car. I opened the car door for you like a gent and as you got in the car, I checked out your bum out of your line of vision. I liked what I saw.

I drove you to the hotel, a five minute drive, and parked in the car park. I took your luggage out the boot and carried it into the foyer and waited until you checked in. Once you had checked in, I followed you to your room and wheeled your case and carried your holdall. You were wearing a grey trouser suit, ready to show them all you have girl power once the seminar started.

Once we got to your room, I set the suitcase down and put the holdall on the floor. You took your jacket off and hung it on the coat hook. You turned around to face me, not seeing the holdall I had left on the floor. You stumbled over the holdall and instinctively put your arms out for balance. Your arms struck my shoulders and knocked me back. I took a step back to compose myself, but the back of my knee struck the side of the bed and I fell backwards. You had grabbed my shoulders to stop yourself falling. The momentum of you grabbing me pushed me all the way back and as I fell onto the bed on my back, you fell forwards with me. You stopped with your face literally inches away from mine.

I looked into your eyes and noticed a glint, as if you were up for some mischief. So I thought 'what the hell' and leant forward and kissed you long and hard on the lips. After some time, you pulled away and said 'wow'. I asked if you liked it, and you said 'yes but I can do better'. You then put your hands on the side of my head and pulled my mouth against yours, and kissed me long and hard, and slipped your tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together in a tongue tango, each of us feeling the warmth and dampness.

We parted our mouths to catch our breath. It was 3.00pm. I asked when your seminar started, and you said 'five o'clock'. So I said 'that gives me two hours then....'

I then kissed you on the forehead slowly and moved my mouth slowly down your face, kissing your cheeks, and kissing your ear lobe. I then nibbled your ear. You moved your head to gaze upwards to give me access to your neck. I started kissing your neck slowly moving my mouth down gradually millimetre by millimetre. You let out a sigh of satisfaction.

As I got to the bottom of your neck, I could not progress any further as your blouse was in the way. So, I carried on kissing your neck and moved my hand to your blouse and started to slowly unbutton in, one button at a time. As the top of your blouse became loose enough, I moved it off your shoulder and started kissing your shoulder. As I was kissing your shoulder, I finished undoing all your buttons and I slipped the blouse off your shoulders. The blouse fell to the floor.

I moved my mouth to your neck again, and started kissing slowly moving down towards your breasts. I started kissing the top of your breasts. With my left hand I started caressing the top of your breasts and with my right hand, I slipped it behind you and effortlessly undid your bra. As your bra became undone, your boobs thrust out like two coiled springs being released.

I moved my mouth onto your right breast and slowly kissed it all around your nipple and with my right hand I caressed your left breast, running my fingers gently and smoothly over it. With my left hand I moved it down to your waistline and started running my fingers gently across your lower back. You shook your arms to your side and let your bra fall to the floor and then you kicked it to one side.