Larry Stylinson One-Shot: Without You (Louis' POV)

Harry, he had left. Leaving nothing but sadness. I know it wasn't his fault, they made him do drugs, and they overdosed him. I'm still thinking that maybe he could just say "No". But he didn't, and now there's no more Harry Styles. I wrote a letter, in order to leave it on his grave. Here it is.

"Without you, the ground thaws, the rain falls, the grass grows. Even the seeds root, the flowers bloom, the children play. The stars gleam, the poets dream, the eagles fly... Without you. The Earth turns, the sun still burns... But I die, without you.

For everyone else, everything's still the same. The breeze warms, the girl smiles, the cloud moves. The boys run, the oceans crash, the crowds roar, the days soar, the babies cry... Without you. It's all the same for them. The moon glows, the river flows, but I repeat it, I die without you.

It even seems things keep getting better and better for them, the world revives, colors renew, but I know blue, only blue, lonely blue... Without you.

All seems normal, the ear hears, the pulse beats, the eyes gaze, the legs walk, the lungs breathe. Life goes on, but I'm gone 'cause I die without you... Without you.

I love you with all my heart, yours sincerely, Boo"

And that was the end. He left only tears and good memories that I'll always remember.