Fable of Crest (Lesbian)

Deep in the forest of Crest there lived the Ulfric Black Wolf and the White Wolf his Lupa. As they live happily together in their territory a Lioness comes "Hello I come from far to send a message to Black Wolf." Lioness says. Black wolf steps forward "I am the Black Wolf leader and superior in the forest of Crest please proceed with your message." Says the Black Wolf the Lioness starts...

For once I come but only once to request

But only a simple thing,

A thing that brings me peace,

A lover for a lover

Like a flower we must plant our seeds,

I need but your Lupa Black Wolf

Your White Wolf

For only to take to my mate the Lion

The Black Wolf is absolutely appalled by the idea of taking his wife away to the rueful Lioness "Why must you have my Lupa the White Wolf? Why doesn't your Lion ask for someone at equal terms with him like me the Ulfric the Black Wolf?" The Black Wolf starts to snarl at the lioness. The Lioness bows down putting her head lower than the Black Wolf "I did not mean to offend the very wise and noble Black Wolf I have only one request and it is to take the White Wolf to my mate I promise that I will bring her back in one piece". The Black Wolf nods and thinks on maybe testing out the capability of protection the Lioness will provide "Fine you may take my White Wolf from me but you must pass a test

A test that will see your abilities

To concur tranquility

And swiftness to cross the lands

You must test three times once you start you may not go back

For you go back I will go back on my offer and you must leave my territory

Or my pack will hunt you and make your bones our tooth pick."

The Black Wolf smiles triumphant on his offer that the Lioness could not refuse so they went deeper in the forest of Crest were she will have to battle the top guard there. The battle went on from the midst of night till dawn by that morning the Lioness pants of breathes as the guard breathes naturally since the beginning. The Lioness knew she was out matched but she did not give up she was quite clever and could move more swiftly than the big muscled Wolf that stood before her. The Lioness spots a rock bigger than the wolfs head on his side and smiles she runs straight at the wolf and so does he and she quickly gets a paw on his head and jumps over the wolf. As soon as the big Wolf realized what happened and turned around determined that to get the Lioness since she was cornered and was not able to jump up. The Lioness sees that the wolf charges her quickly and on the last second she puts her mouth on the smallest rock that was holding the huge rock and it landed right on the wolf's head knocking him out. As the Lioness strides to the Black Wolf he is astound at the lioness ability and doesn't go through with the other challenges. "You still cannot take my White Wolf, Lioness I will not allow it you must leave my forest at once." The Black Wolf says to the Lioness. The Lioness rower's loudly "Do you tell me that you go back on your word? The Wise Wolf is no more than a selfish cowered I will leave but I will promise you this your time will come soon you runt." At that of the Lioness last word she ran off to a cave and rested waiting for night fall.

Once night fell the Lioness smiled wickedly and ran close to the pack and watched the pack sleep and saw the White Wolf sneak out of the cave going to the river. The Lioness slithers down to the river takes a drink "My you do not give up do you Lioness?" The White Wolf said gracefully lapping at the water. "No White Wolf I have been done wrong and I wish for you to see that it is not proper for a leader to do such things to an animal that has met the challenge that was made." The Lioness reply's and walks toward the White Wolf "I only ask to take you away from this runt to live a better more fair and freer life White Wolf." Lioness says sitting in front of the White Wolf. The White Wolf agrees and runs off with the Lioness.

Once the Black Wolf woke up that morning and didn't find his lover nuzzled in him his rein on the forest fell for being a runt and another leader took over the forest of a mixed breed Wolf and Lion...

**thats all for this story hehe this would be my third finished story woo please vote,fan, comment etc love you for reading****